• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which Kairi Outfit is better?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which Kairi outfit do you like?

• Her KH1 outfit

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • Her KH2 School Uniform

Votes: 11 19.3%
  • Her KH2 Normal outfit

Votes: 35 61.4%
  • I dont like any of them

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • I like them all

Votes: 4 7.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The M.C.

JTTW
i dont know about her normal kh2 outfit, is that the one in asas where that girl is on the beach is that her? if it is then its ok. i dont really like the kh out fit. her normal one is best, then school girl, then kh outfit.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
Did'nt someone already do this? anyways I like the pink cause she looks hawt in pink.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
Rick Mulluns said:
Indeed she does. Which is one of the reasons i voted for that choice. :D

Plus, she looks more adult looking in it then she does in her School wear.

good point.

文偉立

newb programmer
I would kick everyone's ass for only having Kairi's school uniform, which is as close to a Japanese schoolgirl's uniform, to only have 3 votes. Damn it, how hot does that get?

katana-

i live in a land full of little smexy devils known
Website
www.photobucket.com
their all cute!
but i like to rate things! these are votes by me & my friends, and class mates!
even though they all have no idea who kairi is, i showed them pictures of her in my school computer lab...

----------------------->>>rates by katana-
KH2 pink=21
KH1 purple=16
KH2 blue & white school uniform=8
i have over 40 kids in my class! i voted pink!

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
Her newest outfit, by far. I mean her school girl one is nice, but it's just a uniform; we see those in every day life. Plus she looks so much mature in her new outfit, and looks like she's ready this time, to kick some butt.

文偉立

newb programmer
*Oathkeeper* said:
Her newest outfit, by far. I mean her school girl one is nice, but it's just a uniform; we see those in every day life. Plus she looks so much mature in her new outfit, and looks like she's ready this time, to kick some butt.

You're a girl right? Then it's not as understandable for you. Japanese schoolgirls are hot. Undeniable.

Endgame

:D
Well, her KH2 outfit looks like she's suddenly taking fashoin tips from Arith's designer, which is just wrong in so many ways. And the schoolgirl outfit is too cliched, so I'd go with the KH1 outfit. Of course, being male, I'd probably prefer her to wear no outfit at all, but there you go...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back