• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

which is the better form?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

favorite drive form

• brave (valor) form

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • wisdom form

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • master form

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • final form

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • anti form

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eclipse

final form? why? because nomura made it so that it was the best in the game, that's why it's one of the last forms you get. and anti is retarded...you don't choose when you get it, you just get it sometimes, and even though it's powerful it's bad for you. final form you levitate and float off the ground and you swing the keyblades with telekinesis an you are most powerful in that form

Roxas_Blivion

anti cuse its black wit yellow eyes.(<likeblackmages) and runs on all fours like an animal

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
i like final cause sora's clothes look badass and he can fly and he uses telekinesis to control the keyblades.

Sora-Nuva

I pic Final Form!

I think it looks the coolest and like it would be one of the best fighters.

twilight_passion

gosh....almost eveyone like final huh?but u guy r goin to need mo detail to actually convince me y yall like final som much,i mean i get all dat kool stuff but is i need lil somthing more.

Lunar Knight

American Person
I really like the Final Form because of his clothes and abilities, but I guess it's also because it is the most powerful form in the game. I like Master Form, too, because of it's clothes.

Wrath of Roxas

Anti form for me. It has the coolest combo and its so fast. Who needs keyblades when you are in anti form? In anti form soras a human machine gun! Seriously look how fast he attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back