• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which is better?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

funnymanhaha1000

I just realized i forgot to put my favorite before lol. Mine is valor form, because red sora looks really cool and i think it has the most control. You can also use a finishing move whenever you want with square.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
I say Final,Valor,Wisdom,and then Wisdom.Cause I dont really like the color yellow.

Zeph

imp of the perverse
I like Final Form and Valor Form. They just seem like they handle better and attacking is better too. The blue form (wisdom?) is harder to control and the attack is weird.

Sexy Angel
If there was a cross of Limit and Final, than that form would own big time!!! XD

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
A combination of Final, Limit Form would be nice.

Love the avvy CHARGE!!!!^.^

Hilarious stuff there.

Sexy Angel
Oh, and i forgot to add Anti form to my list above...

Also i would want a form that allowed Sora to weild all those keyblades in the secret ending at once. that would be awesome!!!!!!!

swizzle

You are such a drag..
or maybe every keyblade that there ever was or is or will be all in one like an omega keyblade it wuold be massive, 1 HITTA QUITTA!!!!

V

V.A.T.13

Valor because I kick more ass with it. It feels more violent than the others, yes, even Anti.
Anti feels more wild than violent. Valor to me is just brutal. I hope Riku gets a Valor form...
Omg! that would be so fricken hot! *__*
I know its not possible but, Kairi with an anti-form would also be sexy.
...But not as hot as Riku...*licks lips*

neon6

Valor because I kick more ass with it. It feels more violent than the others, yes, even Anti.
Anti feels more wild than violent. Valor to me is just brutal. I hope Riku gets a Valor form...
Omg! that would be so fricken hot! *__*
I know its not possible but, Kairi with an anti-form would also be sexy.
...But not as hot as Riku...*licks lips*

Umm...are you a boy or girl? I just can't tell from your comment. FWI, I'm a guy.

Last edited:
V

V.A.T.13

Umm...are you a boy or girl? I just can't tell from your comment. FWI, I'm a guy.
*smirk* What do you think?

A straight girl, surprisingly. With the mind of a horny young male.
I find both sexes attractive, but I only date guys. XD

....and maybe Larxene.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
say what?!!
anyways..i prefer final form. cuz he is glidin in mid air and the keyblades attack by themselves almost.
way cool.

BlackDragonEX

Limit Form:
I love the clothes since they look like a Combination of the first and second games clothes. Also the wicked moves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back