• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which is better?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

neon6

say what?!!
anyways..i prefer final form. cuz he is glidin in mid air and the keyblades attack by themselves almost.
way cool.

Wow...you make them sound as if they were automatic. Then again, I've of something like that at kh2.co.uk "The Keyblades seem to attack as if they have a mind of their own". Unfortuneately, I've never SEEN this function (the threat was killed before the Keyblades could react).

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I liked Final Form the most...You get everything you need and Sora has total control over 2 keyblades...

Sexy Angel
Even though i have never been in this form, i think that limit is the best, cuz you get the cool limits from KH1 and you can keep your party members while in the drive!

Squ@ll

Well the Valour form may look flashy...The Master form is just like Valour but it has much more power and abilities I find it fun to play with Master form then any other drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back