• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

which is better,ffIIV,ffX,or kh2?place votes here!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Senior_Superboy

The Kingdom Hearts games and the Final Fantasy games are on different levels so I will say my fav. kh game is number 2 and my fav. ff game is VII.

chemicalstar

yes i aggree with senoir superboy.. kh is like a merge of my two fav things enix and disney... so i cannot compare it with any ff games but my fav kh is the second one and my fav ff is ff x.. yeah i know i am such a girl:3

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
I never played ffIIV, but I have played ffx and kh2. Kh2 has the disney, AND Final fantasy mix in it, plus Sora, Riku and Kairi and are my fave characters ever, so I'll say Kh2, even though I REALLY love ff

BeastlyKillaKreg

never played vii. its really close between kh2 and ffx, but ffx is getting old b/c i've played it like 6 times. kh2, i must say.

Riku'sNobody

kh2 is great and all but it's got nothing on ffVII, i think it probably beats out X though and definatly X-2...

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
actually IIV is not a number.. 3 is III 7 is VII 4 is IV so thats where im guessing they got confused....
but anyways i think ff7 had a much deeper storyline so i liked that better.. but kh2 had the best gameplay ever so i would have to say kh2.. its just more fun

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
hard but khII is #1 and FFVII is # 2. I despise FFX.. I don't like turn based games only some like FFVII and FFX-2

YaibaTatsuJin

Website
www.myspace.com
I really like the Kingdom Hearts series. As for the Final Fantasy series, the ones I like are: FFVII, FFVIII, FFX, FFX-2, FF Tactics Advance. My most favorite final fantasy game is FFVIII.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
FFX never played 7 and probably never will I think its overrated

But KH2 the reason why I didn't choose this one many people probably already know why but KH2 isn't a RPG yeah its got the spells the characters and all that other jazz but one thing they kinda ruin in the Second game was Exploration that was big in the first one and also there were like little side quests as well like gathering the Trinity Marks and the Postcard thing from Traverse Town those were quite fun and gathering the Puppies that is where KH2 fails at pretty bad and also the levels were not so big some were but only a very few

Deadlock

Website
www.myspace.com
It's hard to decide since FFVII and KHII were on seperate consoles, in different gaming "eras". I'd say KHII is better, gameplay-wise, than FFX and FFVII, but FFVII was the best game of it's time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back