• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

which is better,ffIIV,ffX,or kh2?place votes here!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
Senior_Superboy said:
The Kingdom Hearts games and the Final Fantasy games are on different levels so I will say my fav. kh game is number 2 and my fav. ff game is VII.

I agree 100% because I luv kh2 and FFVII*7*.......FFVIII and X are also are my other 2 favorites....:D...yes I said VIII *8*.....

YaibaTatsuJin

Website
www.myspace.com
Jinx said:
FFX never played 7 and probably never will I think its overrated

But KH2 the reason why I didn't choose this one many people probably already know why but KH2 isn't a RPG yeah its got the spells the characters and all that other jazz but one thing they kinda ruin in the Second game was Exploration that was big in the first one and also there were like little side quests as well like gathering the Trinity Marks and the Postcard thing from Traverse Town those were quite fun and gathering the Puppies that is where KH2 fails at pretty bad and also the levels were not so big some were but only a very few

So...I take it that you won't watch FFVII Advent Children? I don't think it's overrated. If you say FFVII is overrated than what does KH2 make? Not any piece of entertainment is overrated. Overrated is such an exaggerated word.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
YaibaTatsuJin said:
So...I take it that you won't watch FFVII Advent Children? I don't think it's overrated. If you say FFVII is overrated than what does KH2 make? Not any piece of entertainment is overrated. Overrated is such an exaggerated word.

I agree completely....if they didnt even play ff7 how could they call it overrated.....and now that ya mention it, the word overrated is an exaggerated word....I dont see how sumthin is "overrated".........

pwn_teh_noobz

ff7 is not overrated at all. the reason people like it so much i guess is because they're loyal to it, i mean it was like the BOMB when it came out.

ff7 is my favorite game ever. NO not a fanboy, its just good. forget the graphics, they were good back then. storyline, i like ff7 type storyline, with like all the jenova sephiroth hojo lucrecia crap. gameplay, me like

2nd fav is ffx, cuz thats pretty pwnage right there. but storylines not quite as good as 7.

3rd is advent children, which isn't a game but whatever. NO STORYLINE whatsoever, disappointed with story, but im a sucker for the graphics and fight scenes which were amazing, and it was cool seeing characters in better graphics

and then a lot more games

and on the bottom is final fantasy 8 because of that DRAW SYSTEM AGH MUST KILL SOMEONE

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
I luv FF8!!! It is one of my favorites...I found nothin wrong with it....it was great!! :D

D

DARK DREAM

my best game ever it's kingdom heart 1-2

and i love the ff games

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
can I ask a question.....am I the only one who has played ff8 and loved it as much as 10 and 7???

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I'd say Kingdom Hearts 2. I like Final Fantasy and all. But I much rather play the Kingdom Hearts series.

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com
Oathkeeper01 said:
can I ask a question.....am I the only one who has played ff8 and loved it as much as 10 and 7???
FF8 was a great game and all but its not a choice. Plus FF7 is so overrated which is why its the only game (from Square-Enix) ppl talk about even though there are better games out there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back