• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which Irganizarion Member would you be?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

who would you be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinollex

tssssss
Awards
You can change the title, you know.

And, if I'm honest; Zexion. I've been likened to him, in terms of personality and speech. Wonderful.

HeartOfTheHero

According to a quiz on quizilla.com, I'm like Vexen, but I disagree. Ok, fine, I am like Vexen. Unfortunatly. I would like to be more like Axel, but it's just not possible, I'm not sarcastic enough.
Actually, I think I'm more of a cross between Vexen and Zexion, especially considering Zexion has that book thing as his weapon....

rent

im more like Roxas 'cause i think about sad stuff a lot and have few closest friends i mostly hang out with.

Roxas-XIII

id say roxas - i do act like him quite a lot. I also care a lot about my friends. I can also get interested by certain things, like how he felt like he was to follow namine and how he wanted to find out more about the things going on. i would do that but then again so would lots of other people. But, also if i saw how roxas truely felt in the game - i guess i feel the way he does, especially when hes in the digital twilight town and hes invisible to everyone - i feel like that a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back