• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which House?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku's Girl11

If Sora were to go to Hogwarts in KH3 which house do you think he'd be in?:
  • Grifindor
  • Slitheren
  • Hufflepuff
  • Ravenclaw

BlaZinbritt11588

Riku's Girl11 said:
If Sora were to go to Hogwarts in KH3 which house do you think he'd be in?:
  • Grifindor
  • Slitheren
  • Hufflepuff
  • Ravenclaw

lol, it is kinda random, but very interesting.:D

i think he'd be in the one harry and the gang was in. grifindor, i think?

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
even though harry potter isn't disney but probably griffandor because harry potter is there.

Murphy_is_my_dog

Woo! a forum that's harry potter related!
I <3 HP
so...ummm Sora would be in Gryffindor definatley. He's the hero of the story, as is harry, so naturally it fits. Gryffindor's are very brave, and have strong hearts basically.Ravenclaw's are smart, Slytherin's are like sneaky/bad, and Hufflepuff isn't anything special.

Sora fits in with Gryffindor quite nicley! :]
Yay for sorting KH characters!

iw4nt2r4p3s0r4

Definitely Gryffindor. Sora's best traits are his courage and compassion, both great traits of Gryffindors!

I think Riku would actually make a better Ravenclaw than a Slytherin. He was never really all that sneaky(just mislead), but he does think things out a lot more than Sora ever did. :p

As for Kairi, I'd say Hufflepuff or Gryffindor, because she's kind and brave, but neither really get to show through in the games. She's just a pretty average girl other than that.

Donald would make a good Slytherin. Goofy = Hufflepuff. King Mickey = Gryffindor.

Roxas would have his own Emo house.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
LOL..This a "WTF were you thinking thread" to me...Harry potter..pfft..hahaha...ohh..whoever replied with a real answer..YAY FOR YOU!!..as for me this thread is pointless cuz Harry Potter...sucks to me..so buh-bye..=O

Grifindor
Slitheren
Hufflepuff
Ravenclaw

^^HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHA.....>_>....why is this book so great...WHY I ASK!!!..**No answer me..really**

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
Harry Potter, wow, it was like ZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING I am here to get mixed in with Kingdom hearts for absolutely no reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back