• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which Guardian of Light has the best looking Stained Glass in your opinion?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

NoWay

Awards
Sora’s will always be the most iconic imo

Foxycian

Awards
I wonder when we will see the other characters stained glass, such as Kairi, Axel, Namine and Isa.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
The classic Sora one is probably my favorite. I also like the Terra, Riku, and Ventus/Vanitas ones. And though it's been said to death, some of these have questionable people put in their glass and it's suppose to represent their hearts? I'm mainly looking at Roxas, Aqua, and Xion's as they have questionable characters in them and ruins the whole thing for me. These three need redo's.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I quite like the color scheme of Xion's heart station.

Alexxio M.

Awards
It’s a tie for me between Ven, Xion and Sora with close seconds coming from Aqua and Roxas

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Riku. I love the blue-purple color, that the heart is more like the KH1 logo, and I always did like the CoM artwork used there for him. I like the pose used for Terra, too. He, Sora, Xion, and Ventus are probably my next favorites. There's another Sora one, too, I think--one where he has the CoM artwork and a gold background.

They're all pretty though other than Aqua and (to a lesser extent) Mickey. I've always hated that artwork of Aqua. Mickey looks fine, although they made the artwork of him a little too large in comparison to the rest of stained glass, imo. I love the stained glass artworks, although I wish they'd have done a little more with the original characters' glasses than they did. I love how intricate the Disney princess ones were, for example the Cinderella one having different dancing positions in each outer circle or Belle's that have different dishes. I wish they'd make a comeback in the beginning of the new saga.

Back