• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which game should I get? Resident Evil 4, Devil May Cry 3, or God of War?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which game should I buy?

• Resident Evil 4

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Devil May Cry 3

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • God of War

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ultima_keyblade

Lost in Time
I want to get a new game, but I can't decide which one. I'm trying to decide between Resident Evil 4, Devil May Cry 3, and God of War. Which one do you think is the best and the most fun? Also, which one is the longest? Thanks!

big don mega

resident evil 4 was fun but there were no zombies, god of war i never reall played, but devil may cry 3 was a great game so i would go with that one

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Resident Evil 4: Best story, best gamepley, IMO

DMC3: Hard on the harder level, stylish, Better story, fun gameplay. . .Dante

GoW: Eh story, ok gameplay. . .gore. . .boobs. . .gore. . .that's about it.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
RE4: Great game, though sometimes depressing when it comes to the colors (its all grey grey grey). Epic, definite buY!
DMC3: Never played it. Said to be good, said to be major hard.
GOW: Great game with a great story if you like Greek Mythology. Definite buy!

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
RE4 if you are RE fan, but it's easy IMO.. It's more of a TBS Survival horror.

The only hard about it was Ada mission.

DMC3 is the 2nd best DMC..

Macabre

Gold Member
If you want an awesome third person shooter game,get RE4,it's awesome and it has awesome visuals,like gloomy and creepy areas which is good.

If you want a super cool hack and slash game with awesome weaponry,moves and characters,then get DMC3.

If you like Bloody and gory hack and slash games with awesome weaponry,finishers and with great graphics,then get God of War or God of War 2.

dakdakgoose

i don't know how anyone can not like God of War, it was put together beautifully and the gameplay was excellent.

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
In regards to which I favor:

1. Devil May Cry 3: DMC3 is by far the superior DMC in the series thus far. It is home to a heavily deep combat engine with unprecedented depth. The graceful combos you can pull of are near infinite.The difficulty is not as daunting as most make it. The AI is fairly agressive (but DMC1 takes the cake for me). If you button mash...you will die. The plot is far from novel worthy or that of an RPG, but decent. For engaging gameplay and replay value, I strongly suggest this.

2. Resident Evil 4: RE4 is quite possibly one of the best games I have ever played. The gameplay is linear, you should be able to adjust to it within 5 minutes (or less). The gameplay is not as deep as DMC, but the stunning visuals(Gamecube) and environments compensate for that. I can not count how many times this game has gotten me pumped when fleeing from Dr. Salvador or the Bella sisters (chainsaw guys). There is much to be discovered in this game. The story isn't engrossing, but the gameplay is so enjoyable/addicting you just won't give a damn.

3. God Of War: Not much to be said here. It's a button masher, pure and simple. I enjoyed it, but found the action repetitive and stale after playing over extensive periods. Basically: Square+Triangle=YOU WINZ! In my opinion though, this game has the best story out of all the others stated above. So at has that one thing going for it.

I would stick with either DMC3 or RE4. GOW is only fun for a brief period (unless you're the typical casual gamer. In that case, it'll be one of the best games you'll ever play.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back