• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which game should I get? Resident Evil 4, Devil May Cry 3, or God of War?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which game should I buy?

• Resident Evil 4

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Devil May Cry 3

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • God of War

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Prince of Persia : Sands of Time,

Oh wait, er depends on what game you're after. God of War easily has the best set pieces and plot, Resi Evil probably the best all round experience and DMC3 for those who like lots of depth to their hacknslash.

All are easily rent-able and completeable in a few day timeframe though...

ultima_keyblade

Lost in Time
Just to let you guys know, I ended up buying Resident Evil 4. It's pretty fun, when I'm in the mood for it, but I hardly am, so I've gotten kinda bored of it.. Meh, oh well. Once I beat it, I'm thinking about selling it.

Squall922

I play god of war it just gets boring after a while I never played Resident evil 4 or Devil May Cry 4 but Devil May Cry looks nice

Axdyn

The Half-Hearted Creator
Hrm...I'd go with God of War. Lots of action and violent abilities...And it has an awesome story to it. ^_^

Kakashi7

I would say R.E. 4 is the best, when we're talking about action...if you don't dislike zombies!!! Although the other games are very nice too!!! :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back