• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

which game do you think is more fun?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

which game?

• KH2FM

Votes: 20 74.1%
  • RE:COM

Votes: 7 25.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TWDIS

which game do you find more fun?

KH2FM or RE:COM

for me its KH2FM for some obvious reasons lol.

-The new cutscenes-
Sillhouets(or however you spell it)
-Data Battles-
Roxas battle-
New Items-
new keyblades-

ect

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
umm... both of them seem fun to me but i'll choose re:chain of memories. i think most people would choose kingdom hearts ii: final mix over re:chain of memories.

ValorForm11

i liked kh2fm+ better, but it took me FOREVER to get since you have to buy a japanese playstation and stuff.

T

TWDIS

actaully all you have too do is get a Swap Magic lol. and a fliptop if you want. thats what I did.

Hyrenking

I was very disapointed by how little changing the 2-d CoM to 3-d CoM actually affected the game. I found just awkward to try to convert to the PS2 controls while being used to the GBA ones. Last, the 3-d cutscenes, while pretty, added nothing that had not been explained in GBA format.
KH2FM on the other hand has a really entertaining combat system, simplistic albeit. The additions actually add to the game, and the story feels made for the ps2 while re:CoM feels very much like a port, not a ps2 game itself. If that makes sense.

Sexy Angel
RE: CoM cuz of Rikus story. The best story so far in KH's plotline.

Mylan

I think they are all fun. KHI is the hardest one on ps2 but the second game has better graphics and gameplay if u ask me.
since i dont have CoM i don't know how it is.
i'm planning to buy a DS especially for 358/2 days.
and buy birth by sleep for PSP.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
I was very disapointed by how little changing the 2-d CoM to 3-d CoM actually affected the game. I found just awkward to try to convert to the PS2 controls while being used to the GBA ones. Last, the 3-d cutscenes, while pretty, added nothing that had not been explained in GBA format.
KH2FM on the other hand has a really entertaining combat system, simplistic albeit. The additions actually add to the game, and the story feels made for the ps2 while re:CoM feels very much like a port, not a ps2 game itself. If that makes sense.

Well, considering that Re: COM was really not more than just a little extra to make Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix + more interesting, rather than a stand alone game, I think the flaws you named are acceptable.

Still, the extras they put into Re: COM, as for example the new bossfights, cards and especially sleights, made it worthwhile. And the controls don't really take too long to get used to, either.

Kore

KHIIFM+ !

Reasons? *use quote* D:

-The new cutscenes-
Sillhouets(or however you spell it)
-Data Battles-
Roxas battle-
New Items-
new keyblades-

Dragonstar1715

Website
dragonstar1715.deviantart.com
Well since RE:COM was only remade as is save for the now 3-d cutscenes and voice acting + the use of reaction commands and also the inclusion of Zexion as a boss battle. I'd say it's quite a good game because it was more strategic because you had to think about what cards to use and when to use them, instead of the hack and slash aspects of KH2.

But KH2FM does seem to overpower RE: COM in terms of the addition of replaying Organisaion members already defeated and the ones you fought in COM even though they seem to use different attack strategies between the games. Another plus in the inclusion of new cutscenes, even though I still wished I could've fought Riku with Roxas :(

New keyblades, new difficulty level and also of course the ability to fight the Enigmatic Soldier aka Terra. So even though RE:COM saw many improvements to the original COM, KH2FM had many more new gameplay aspects added for increased and more enjoyable gameplay.

But it all boils down to personal preference I suppose, card battles or just command driven battles.

Maybe if they make a KH3, they could make battle gameplay like Crisis Core or the newly anticipated Final Fantasy 13

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
i like both of them but i seem to like re:chain of memories better but that's just me.

EDIT: oops i didn't remember i posted on this thread before

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back