• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which Forum Skin do you use the most and/or are currently using?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which skin do you use most/prefer

• FinalFantasy.net fluid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clown College

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
As the title suggests, which forum skin do you currently use, use the most, or prefer?

• KH HD Fixed
  • Forest Gump
  • FinalFantasy.net
  • Finalfantasy.net Fluid
  • Clown College

for me personally, I prefer the FFnet non-fluid version. I'm a lover of the dark skins, and the Clown college one is severely outdated and the Forest Gump one isn't my cup of tea.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Whatever that's currently the default, haha. In this case it's 2.5 fixed. I rarely ever change appearance settings; even my Gmail inbox looks very plain and simple.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Oh wow haha. I would use that one if it wasn't for the fact that after a while, the brightness of that skin tends to hurt my eyes haha.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Whatever is the default. With the 2.5 being used now, I feel like we need a nice, blue skin.

omnipresent

Whatever that's currently the default, haha. In this case it's 2.5 fixed. I rarely ever change appearance settings; even my Gmail inbox looks very plain and simple.
Same. I don't need to change what isn't broken. And the 2.5 skin isn't broken at all. It's in quite the nice working condition to stay with the same termage haha

P4L1_B34$T

I usually use the default and I like the 2.5 skin. The others are darker in comparison and i usually like a lighter skin.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
I really didn't expect many people to use the default one. I would have thought the lot of you would prefer other skins haha. XD

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Before the forum skin got fixed to 2.5 Fixed, I was using the default forum skin. Now I use Forrest Gump because I hate the new default skin. It’s horrid.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I was using KHInsider fluid, but the skin I choose to use always gets high-jacked, so now I use 2.5. I don't think 2.5 is that bad, but the placement of the border on my pc is so awkward... On the left I see Sora's elbow, his wallet chain, the the "ts" of kingdom hearts. On the right, I see Mickey's ear, whoopee!

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I was using KHInsider fluid, but the skin I choose to use always gets high-jacked, so now I use 2.5. I don't think 2.5 is that bad, but the placement of the border on my pc is so awkward... On the left I see Sora's elbow, his wallet chain, the the "ts" of kingdom hearts. On the right, I see Mickey's ear, whoopee!
Haha! Yeah, the placement is awkward! Fortunately for me, I can shrink the page so I can see everything, but of course, that makes everything really tiny so I have to settle with Sora's elbow and half of Mickey's head. XD

Max

Staff member
Awards
I am such a scrub. I was mentioning how weird the elbow and ear was for me earlier, but my screen resolution was zoomed into 110%... Wow. It looks better now!

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
I'm using the default 2.5 skin.
I've always liked the bright skins for this site. The darker ones gave me a headache last time I tried them. :B

Max

Staff member
Awards
Hi Showdown!

Also, I miss KH Ultimate... I really liked that skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back