• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which Final Fantasy character will Hades “make a deal with”?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scorseselover

It seems traditional that in each Final Fantasy game, Hades has to find the most guillible Final Fantasy character. First Cloud, then Auron then Zack. I wonder who’s next? I’m thinking Lightning could be it.

Swing

Awards
I also think that Lightning seems to be very quit likely.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Lightning is also the only one I can imagine. Hades doing something to Serah seems like the perfect reasoning as well, at least at first. But in typical style she rebels against his wishes and kicks his butt instead.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Lightning I see being Zesus' personal champion in a cup. Ya know, god of thunder and all.

Put Caius with Hades, one who would bargain with death.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Oh, God. Caius' theme in Kingdom Hearts. I'd die for that. Even though Dysley was the villain of the first game, he feels more like Lightning's nemesis than what Galenth could achieve.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Lightning. The writing's on the wall with this. Specifically, her Lightning Returns iteration.

I also hope is Noctis... I would love a cutscene of him and Riku meeting lol

I dunno, if Noctis ends up in this game, I feel that his younger iteration would be in the game to avoid the design clash with Riku.

latest

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
What if Zeus’ most powerful weapon, his “lightning bolt,” is actually Lightning? It would be a fun way to introduce her without her being another Hades pawn. If she’s in Olympus, I’d also love to see Larxene there so we can fight lightning with Lightning. :p Larxene would seriously be a good fit there with her powers, but I’m not sure we’ll be seeing an Organization member that early in the game that isn’t one of the primary ones.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Would love for them to just bring back Zack lol

If it had to be a new character, it'd probably be Lightning.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Would love for them to just bring back Zack lol

If it had to be a new character, it'd probably be Lightning.

Well, Zack never got out on a date with Aqua, so there's that to put a closure to as part of the Xehanort Saga, hahaha.

disney233

Awards
The feather at the Coliseum end credits in BBS kinda makes me believe that Zack died in Sephiroth's hand. Soooo I don't think so...

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Is it possible that Lighting is actually the second party member after Hercules? Like maybe once Sora frees her from Hades she joins the group to get revenge and possibly save her sister.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Lightning's personality doesn't strike me as gullible. Any reasons as to why she might be?

I'd guess Aerith, but I'm hoping for a new FF candidate personally.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
I'd say Prishe. Why?

1. she's tech a nun. That means she's be associating with gods anyway
and 2. If one of the gods stupidly gave her immortality in this version, she'd want rid of it; so yeah, she could be tricked. Greek gods are known for doing really dumb things too.

lusca_bueno

I really just hope it's FFXIII-1 Lightning and not those nonsense costumes she got after the first game lol

Btw, also hope Sephiroth boss fights are over and we actually get something more interesting, Gilgamesh, Magus (CT but would be REALLY hype), etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back