• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which Figures Would You Like To See?K

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingMickey626

With Diamond Select, releasing more figures, this time the third series with Tron, Sark, Sora, Donald, Goofy and King Mickey. I was wondering what people would like to see. Me, I would like to see;

Some more villains such as Xehanort, Ansem, maybe some bosses and Organisation 13 characters,

Kairi, Riku, Leon, Cloud, Queen Minnie and some more Disney characters,

Now as I read this back to myself, i realise that I have nearly listed all the main characters and why not, eh, just keep making these awesome figures DS!

Last edited:

eiczerofour

I am hoping for Riku and Xion next, though some Organization 13 guys would be baller. If they can release more FF characters, Cloud and Leon are perfect choices imo. Would also really like Ventus so we can get all three of the BBS trio.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
To scale Groundshaker. I'll use it as a chair.

Soldier

Awards
The grim reaper heartless, even if it's just a scaled down version, i could use it's scythe as a letter opener.

Neo_

Awards
This would be a good time to repurpose these prototypes that never saw the light of day: Pirate Sora and Jack in one pack, Barbossa, Donald & Goofy in the other.

I'm also holding out for an NBX wave since Diamond has their whole entire line for that franchise; could be repurposed in the same way Pirates could... that's why I'm holding out on buying those figures - incase they just decide to rerelease them, and believe me, there is some guy (still don't know if he is) selling all the good ones at a discount since they have damaged cases.

Maybe a nice Monsters wave with masked Vanitas... literally every character I am fine with.

Razgriz-Specter

If Diamond made a Leon, i'd commit to the entire line 100%.
I just don't get how he hasn't gotten any real merchandise in 16 years.

Neo_

Awards
I swear we had a Diamond employee on here and he said rn it's only Disney/original characters; always subject to change.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
If Diamond made a Leon, i'd commit to the entire line 100%.
I just don't get how he hasn't gotten any real merchandise in 16 years.

Apparently, and I just found out this myself recently, FF8 is wildly unpopular. That's the reasoning I was pointed to when I asked why we haven't seen the Steam port of 8 on PS4 yet...

I want to see maybe a reprint of the old KH toys they used to sell at Disney Stores before they shut down. They had a few in the series, Goofy with Guard Armor, Riku with Captain Hook, Kairi with Maleficent, Darkside with Pluto, Donald with Air Soldier, and Sora with Jack Skellington. There was a series 2 too, I'm seeing, unless these are fake. Mermaid Sora with Ariel, Beast with Blue Rhapsody, Simba with Green Requiem, Genie with Bandit, Peter Pan with Soldier, and Dark Riku with Jafar. It was a nice balance of Disney and KH character toys.

Neo_

Awards
I want to see maybe a reprint of the old KH toys they used to sell at Disney Stores before they shut down. They had a few in the series, Goofy with Guard Armor, Riku with Captain Hook, Kairi with Maleficent, Darkside with Pluto, Donald with Air Soldier, and Sora with Jack Skellington. There was a series 2 too, I'm seeing, unless these are fake. Mermaid Sora with Ariel, Beast with Blue Rhapsody, Simba with Green Requiem, Genie with Bandit, Peter Pan with Soldier, and Dark Riku with Jafar. It was a nice balance of Disney and KH character toys.
Wow, I thought those were only sold at GameStop/EB/whatever was around at the time; I had all but four of those sets - they're all broken/lost now. Underrated figures that get shit on cause Sora had a bad face... what Sora doesn't have a bad face? Even in KH1 he had that weird textured face in some cutscenes.

Razgriz-Specter

Sora with Jack Skellington.
That reminds me, Diamond has Nightmare Before Christmas figures Wonder if they are scale with the Kingdom Hearts figures.
Apparently, and I just found out this myself recently, FF8 is wildly unpopular. That's the reasoning I was pointed to when I asked why we haven't seen the Steam port of 8 on PS4 yet...
Sadly yeah but within Kingdom Hearts Squall is still pretty significant and outside of it still gets a lot of merchandise(obviously not near Cloud or VII crew) I'd die if they made a Bring Arts though.

eiczerofour

That reminds me, Diamond has Nightmare Before Christmas figures Wonder if they are scale with the Kingdom Hearts figures. Sadly yeah but within Kingdom Hearts Squall is still pretty significant and outside of it still gets a lot of merchandise(obviously not near Cloud or VII crew) I'd die if they made a Bring Arts though.
I have a few nbc figures like Jack and Sally and they scale pretty well.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
Wow, I thought those were only sold at GameStop/EB/whatever was around at the time; I had all but four of those sets - they're all broken/lost now. Underrated figures that get shit on cause Sora had a bad face... what Sora doesn't have a bad face? Even in KH1 he had that weird textured face in some cutscenes.

I was a frequent Gamestop/EB fan and I don't remember seeing them there here in Tennessee at least. I don't think I even saw them at Toys-R-Us or KB Toys but I didn't go to those as often. They were pretty neat little sets, I would have loved to have those as a kid, goofy face or not.

That reminds me, Diamond has Nightmare Before Christmas figures Wonder if they are scale with the Kingdom Hearts figures. Sadly yeah but within Kingdom Hearts Squall is still pretty significant and outside of it still gets a lot of merchandise(obviously not near Cloud or VII crew) I'd die if they made a Bring Arts though.

I always wanted to get the old Summon Arts they had for FF VIII because each one came with a piece of the Ragnarok, my favorite airship of all time! But unfortunately they're really expensive now. I saw one for sale at a convention once and I know the price was ridiculous. Think it was Siren? I loved 8 though, it sucks it gets a bad rep.

I have a few nbc figures like Jack and Sally and they scale pretty well.

That's nice to know, I may try to pick all these up at some point. RIP any chance of savings lol

Neo_

Awards
That's nice to know, I may try to pick all these up at some point. RIP any chance of savings lol
I'm gonna let you guys in on a little secret because I'm a nice guy... this is the cheapest you're going to find them if you don't care about the condition of the package - they should scale fine. The only reason I haven't bitten is because if this line succeeds (which it has) there's no way they're not going to make an NBX wave... who knows if it'll be straight rereleases or new sculpts, but I won't bite until we know what NBX characters won't be released in the KH line.

I imagine a wave will contain Halloween Town SD&G, Jack, Sally, Oogie, maybe Zero and some Heartless unique to the world (Search Ghost/Gargoyle/Wight Knight).

eiczerofour

I am hoping series 4 included Riku and Xion along with Kairi..... but I am also really hoping for a Bring Arts Aqua and Roxas soon. I know they are popular characters, so they are bound to get figures, right?

Neo_

Awards
Does anyone actually own their NBX and KH figures? Do they scale well with each other? I'm asking because Kingdom Hearts usually packs 2-3 figures in a pack, while NBX is only one, meaning they have to be bigger, right? Can anyone take photos comparing them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back