• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which FF Games Have You Beaten?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
First, if a mod feels like this should be moved to FI, then be my guest. I didn't want to put it in there and have people be like, "Yo why isn't this is in the FF section, bro?"

Anyway, I'm just curious to see which Final Fantasy games some of you have beaten. I'm interested in seeing the odd combinations, especially considering my list seems pretty sporadic.

I've beaten VII, X, IX, and IV. Unfortunately, I quit both VIII and VI towards the end, but I wanna go back and finish those (starting with VIII now.)

Z

Zulkir

4, 5, 6, 7, tactics, 8, 9, 10 , 10-2, 12, 13, Dissidia(beat inward chaos, didn't max out things though).

I really need to get 1, 2 and 3 to complete the set.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
4, 5, 6, 7, tactics, 8, 9, 10 , 10-2, 12, 13, Dissidia(beat inward chaos, didn't max out things though).

I really need to get 1, 2 and 3 to complete the set.

If I had gone that far, I'd wanna play through those as well. But I must warn you. They have super mega NO plots.

Wheels

I, II, VII, VIII, X, X-2, XII, XIII, Crisis Core, all of the Tactics series, Dissidia, DoC, ummmm, I think that's it. I've played the entire main series though, except for XI and XIV

Llamapox

I've probably played every single title, but so far I've completed I, II, VI, VII, X, XII and quite a few various spinoffs.

LongLiveLife

Bronze Member
Just completed VII, VIII, IX, XIII this year; finished X a while back; and played Dissidia and IV, but never got around to finishing them.

αsiя

space coke
VI,VII,CCVII,I

I played X but never finished it, the same goes for VIII.

I want to play IV and IX.

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
vii on psp
viii on psp
war of lions
xiii
xii
x
x-ii
dissedia
tactics A2
ff7cc

Last edited:

Apollo

Silver Member
I have beaten I, II, III, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, XI, XII, XIII, Tactics, Tactics Advanced, VII DOC, Crisis Core, and played the piss out of Dissidia.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
The Main titles.
FFI, FFII, FFIV, FFV,FFVI, FFVII, FFIX, FFX, FFXII

I got the end of FFVIII many times just got out the game around the last bosses. I will probably beat it later. I just end up getting out of it, starting over and getting it out a again before I beat it lol.. Played FFIII (both versions) just never beat either.

FFXI never beat, but you can't really beat that.

Spin offs and other mains
FFVII:DoC
The Final Fantasy Legend (just the first one) played II though.
Final Fantasy Tactics
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance

Final Fantasy Tactics A2 got pretty far just never beat.(was playing a friends DS is why, same reason for FFIII)FFX-2 was stolen pretty much had that beat with the best ending about to be unlocked.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
played and finished X, X-2, XII, Crisis Core, Dissidia.. i think that's it. i need to play the older titles so bad..

i'm still at the middle part of FFI i think. and i haven't finished my FFT PS1 version but i've already finished WotL so yeah.

deep_but_stupid

I've only actually beat 13 (unless you count crystal chronicles, of which i've beaten 2 of them)but i've played a tonne more than that. I own X, XII, crisis core, dissidia, FFTa2:GoR (stupid name) and possibly more than that which i've forgotton. I do plan on going back and beating all those, except for XII which i cant be bothered with and dissidia which i never actually gave up on, i'm just progressing slowly with it (gotta love onion knight though. He's fit!)

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Final Fantasy X, X-2 and Crisis Core. I have FF VI on my nintendo but it's in Japanese and I suck at Japanese so I couldn't finish it. I haven't finished Dissidia and I really wonder whether I can. Final Fantasy X was the only game that my brother did not finish and I finished it, so I was jumping for joy around the house when I did.

Rubbed it in his face that I finished the game, although he didn't care because...well it's not really such a big deal after all. But whatever, I was happy. X)

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
I finished FFX 1st, then FF7, after that FFX-2, then i played FFXII i went to Crisis Core and Dissidia and this year i finished FFXIII and FFIX.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back