• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which Disney worlds-classic or new

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gandalf-the-Wise

Awards
Here is a new question. Should Nomura choose more classic worlds to visit or newer disney films that have come out from the late 90s till today for KH3. I personally think that classics is the way to go since that was when Disney was at its best. I believe thas another reason why more people loved the way how KH1 handled the worlds. Hercules and Tarzan being acceptions, all the other worlds brought a sense of nostalgic to the game. It had a classic atmosphere to it.

They used Peter Pan, Pinocchio, Alice and Wonderland, Aladdin, etc. Worlds that really had great connections to my childhood. I rather go to worlds based on Jungle Book, Snow White, Robin Hood, Who Framed Roger Rabbit, 101 Dalmations, Toy Story etc. rather then going through Lilo and Stich, Atlantis, Chicken Little, etc. The only new disney world I wouldn't mind would be the return to Pirates.

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
I think there should be half and half. I didn't like Toy Story, but Atlantis can come back. Atlantica shouldn't come back it was messed up in the second game. All the other classic world's can come back. Happy now somebody replied.:thumbsup:

mental_mentos

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Here I'll add my two cents:

I like the idea of using the classic movies too but you have to keep in mind that younger kids play this too. And a lot of them like the newer Disney movies, who knows why?, so they may look at it at more of an eye-catching thing. Maybe they can treat it like KH2. Use classics and maybe insert one or two newer movies. I just don't want it to end up as a pixar game!

Gandalf-the-Wise

Awards
more power to you my friend. That is more like the way to go. Add mostly classic movies and add one or two new films. I really wouldn't want to go through a world based on cars, finding nemo, bug's life etc. The only pixar world that I would find appealing is Toy Story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back