• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

which disney villians deserve another chance

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gandalf-the-Wise

Awards
which old villians should come back for the next installment. I felt rather dissapointed at how Jafar was handled in KH2 and deserves a bigger role in his world and a much harder boss fight. Captain Hook and Hades should return. Ursula was handled real terribly as well. I liked her off better in KH1. She should not be singing and fighting us at once. Ofcourse Maelificent and Pete need to return as well.

Which villians should come back for the end of the trilogy? Please give me you point of views. Which villians deserve another shot at being a boss?

Maverick E.S

Virus
Jafar definantly his battle in kh2 was weak and annoying you should just fight him as human then a genie and like more like area to fight jafar in like he throws stuff at you from a distance and you have to have reaction commands to dodge them and twirl them back or something.
Ursula definanlty also singing in a kh game...no...so what if disney is in there singing should only be in singing games and movies end of story.
Pete pans world was fun in kh but i hated how it was only on the ship and clock tower. Captain hooks battles was niiiiice i would definanlty like him back.
Hades yeah he was fun.
Petes batttles were all the same but it was one of those battles where i just wanted to stop it they should work on him i think he could be a good fighter if they worked on his moves.
Malificent was cool in kh1 i was upset when i found out she wasn't a boss i hope they come back cuase who knows what happened to them at the end of kh2.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
I definately think Maleficent needs to come back as a boss battle and Hades too

XxAstroxX

I'd like to see a Malificent or Ursula boss battle return, and I'm sure Hades will have a boss battle in the next installment

Gandalf-the-Wise

Awards
thanks for the repsonses so far guys. I know what you mean about neverland, maverick. neverland should have the clock tower and the pirate ship plus the island with the mermaids, indians, and lost boys. Fighting Captain Hook would be great.

As for Jafar (my favorite villian of the bunch) should be very unique for the next installment. maelficent and pete helps bring him back so that will explain his return. Jafar should have not one or two, but THREE boss battles. You fight his human form earlier in the world. Second visit to Agrabah you battle him again in his giant snake form and then the third battle would the super powerful giant genie form. You can hit him a few times, but then he becomes invincible and you must attack the lamp many times to make him vunerable again. Lamp has to be hard to catch as well for an extra challenge.

Last edited:

Kurxi

Captain Hook would be nice but since Peter Pan next adventure would be in about 50 years time, it seems unlikely... And Jafar snake for the win, I love that form in the movie. Hades was nice in KH and kH2, he will be loved. Maleficent and Pete double battle is the best, they should have it next. And maybe Shan-Yu.

Rix

:)
Awards
Ooooh! I would rreally like to discover the Neverland island! I would really like to see that world in the next kh game! And fighting captain Hook again would be great. But I think he was to easy in KH s I want him to be harder nesxt time.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Jafar's Snake form for a boss battle and a sorcerer's attire for him. And also, another Malecificent and Pete's boss battle. ^ ^

Rix

:)
Awards
And I was dissapointed in KH when Jafaars snake form never showed up..

Gandalf-the-Wise

Awards
It would be great to have atleast 4 or 5 returning bosses and have everything else be new.

I would like to battle the old guy from the trailer, etc., but this topic is about returning villians. There are so many topics about which new villians you would like to battle. This one is more about old bad guys you would like to duke it out against one more time before the end of the great kingdom hearts trilogy(I don't count chain of memories as a whole seperate chapter. it's more like KH1.5).

Hopefuly they will make a part 4, but if not I sure hope the only villians that do return are ofcourse Pete and maelficent since we need closure on them.

The other three villians that have to return are Captain Hook(expected to fight him again in KH2, Neverland can just be based on more on the original movie and an original storyline. The sequel was bad.), Hades(got to love this guy), and finally Jafar(bigger role, longer harder boss fights, snake form...nuff said).

Leirxa

Definitely Maleficent and Captain Hook. I also agree with the person who mentioned Jafar's snake form, which would be fantastic.

However, I really don't like the character of Pete...I kind of feel he was just added in to fill some empty spots in the plot line. He himself is a coward and fool (except when he stays to fight the heartless, but well...yeah). Maleficent is much better without him. BUT since he is already in the storyline, he might as well be fought too.

I enjoyed fighting Chernabog so, that would be special.

However...my absolute favorite boss...I'd love for Sephiroth to come back. Fighting him is absolutely exciting and self-fulfilling. If he was to come back, though, it would mean Cloud failed to finish him off, and that'd be depressing. OR or, Kadaj could make an appearance and become him! Yeah! Ha...sorry, now I'm just going off on a tangent.

In Final Mix wasn't there a boss fight against Terra? I'd like for Square to include that for us non Japanese-speaking people who are not able to go through the lengths of fixing their PS2 and importing the game just to play it, in the next game. There. Done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back