• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which Disney boss is your favorite battle?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

nxtgarnett5

What baffled me almost as much is the gameplay that followed. Somehow, the Wooden Sword can damage the very powerful Heartless in Hollow Bastion, but not the Shadows on Destiny Islands. Sure, it would have to work like that because they player shouldn't have had to totally rely on Beast, but it always seemed weird to me.

It was weird, but i actually was completely fine relying on Beast, I just kind of distracted the Heartless away from him and them he jumped in with his vicious claw. It was just always on my mind if I would actually have to finish the game with the stupid wooden sword. "Begin the game with the sword, end it with the sword" I thought.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
I really like the first Maleficent fight in KH1. She has that rock she floats on, she can summon Heartless to help her, and my favorites: she can zap you with lightning, smack you with her cane, and she summons freaking meteors to crush you. xD

I wouldn't say she's more difficult than in KH1 but you do fight Maleficent in Chain of Memories and Re:Coded.

How'd I forget you fight her in BBS as well? Especially since I really liked those fights too. :p

I was thinking about it and I really liked the Sark/MCP fight in KH2. Beating on Giant Sark's kneecaps and then deleting the MCP was really fun.

P4L1_B34$T

chernabog was definitely one of my favs. I don't want to just copy everybody else though, so I'd also like to add Cerberus to my list. I've always liked Hercules and it was fun to fight a character from the movie.

MegaCore5

Awards
chernabog was definitely one of my favs. I don't want to just copy everybody else though, so I'd also like to add Cerberus to my list. I've always liked Hercules and it was fun to fight a character from the movie.
Chernabog was an annoying boss because I hate it when you half to fly/ swim while at the same time attacking the boss. I never really liked the controls for when you are flying...

My favorite Disney villain is Capt. Hook because I like how the ship would rock back and forth as you fought each other! A close second Disney boss would be the cards in Alice in wonderland!

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
You know I liked the Sabor fights in Deep Jungle. Sabor has quick attacks but I feel it was missing something else that could have made it a much better boss fight. A Disney boss fight I find funny is the Genie Jafar fight. Despite Jafar having all of this power, including laser eyes and hurling volcanic rocks, all you have to do is jump around smacking Iago to beat him. xD
As a side note I'm still surprised that the shark in Atlantica and Chernabog didn't get journal entries considering every other Disney villain (including Flotsam and Jetsam) got one.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
You know I liked the Sabor fights in Deep Jungle. Sabor has quick attacks but I feel it was missing something else that could have made it a much better boss fight. A Disney boss fight I find funny is the Genie Jafar fight. Despite Jafar having all of this power, including laser eyes and hurling volcanic rocks, all you have to do is jump around smacking Iago to beat him. xD
As a side note I'm still surprised that the shark in Atlantica and Chernabog didn't get journal entries considering every other Disney villain (including Flotsam and Jetsam) got one.

I think Jiminy is biased towards those two. :C He is a cricket, after all. xD

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
While on the first page I have mentioned about how the Ice Titan is my favourite, I feel the need to express my contentment with the first Maleficent fight in KH1.

It was really awesome seeing her send meteors hurtling our way. I liked how she was able to summon Heartless to her aid, too. I really felt the FF influence in those two skills of hers, which were fitting to her being a sorceress of darkness. If only she could cast something akin to Firaga, Flare, or even Shadow Flare, it would have been truly awesome.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
While on the first page I have mentioned about how the Ice Titan is my favourite, I feel the need to express my contentment with the first Maleficent fight in KH1.

It was really awesome seeing her send meteors hurtling our way. I liked how she was able to summon Heartless to her aid, too. I really felt the FF influence in those two skills of hers, which were fitting to her being a sorceress of darkness. If only she could cast something akin to Firaga, Flare, or even Shadow Flare, it would have been truly awesome.

I agree with you there. If Maleficent were to have Shadow Flare, it would have been pretty great, especially considering it would have fit her overall character so perfectly.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards

I said earlier that I really liked her meteor attack. She used plenty of fire in her dragon form but you would think she would use some fire in her normal form. She didn't use any in BBS did she?

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
I said earlier that I really liked her meteor attack. She used plenty of fire in her dragon form but you would think she would use some fire in her normal form. She didn't use any in BBS did she?

A dragon using fire? That's unheard of! :p haha ofc I kid. But yeah, she did use a lot of fire in her Dragon Form. Maybe she's only able to use that much in her D-form. *thinks about it*

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
A dragon using fire? That's unheard of! :p haha ofc I kid. But yeah, she did use a lot of fire in her Dragon Form. Maybe she's only able to use that much in her D-form. *thinks about it*

That's what i'm wondering. I'm pretty sure in the fight against her normal form whenever she swings her can at Sora she leaves a trail of fire so she must be able to but maybe decides not to? I have no idea.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
That's what i'm wondering. I'm pretty sure in the fight against her normal form whenever she swings her can at Sora she leaves a trail of fire so she must be able to but maybe decides not to? I have no idea.

A factor of her underestimating Sora and his friends could play into her mindset. In fact, I'm sure that's what it is.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
This is really a hard one, but I’m going to half to say the Ursala from KH1 is my favorite. The first part of the battle was especially challenging because it involved skill instead of hack/slash. Honorable mention goes to KH1 Oogie Boogie. I just loved how the bosses in KH1 tended to be really unique, and Oogie’s (the second part mainly) was interesting because you couldn’t just attack him whenever you wanted like a normal boss.

rufusisaghost

I actually really loved fighting Oogie Boogie. I really like the aesthetic mostly, I'm quite a Halloween fan so that whole world I thought was pretty awesome in itself. But the part leading up to the battle with him and the actual battle were pretty neat.

MegaCore5

Awards
I actually really loved fighting Oogie Boogie. I really like the aesthetic mostly, I'm quite a Halloween fan so that whole world I thought was pretty awesome in itself. But the part leading up to the battle with him and the actual battle were pretty neat.
I thought of the boogie as irritating and his boss fight was even more so. Felt so happy when that bag of bugs flopped over like a fish. The slot idea was kind of a nice twist, but beating this boss was actually kind of easy so I was less gta impressed. I thought it was dumb that he returned and KH2 though (not to mention that weird conveyor belt boss fight)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back