• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which CoM orginazation member do you think is coolest

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Xemnas...

I say that as he's hiding more behind that shell...
A lot more.

Dark_Chaser

Zexion is my favorite, but considering he's not in the running I'd have to say Marluxia because it was hilarious to figure out he was a man (yes when I first saw him I thought he was a woman) and use a pink scythe and flowers as weapons

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
If I had to choose from COM on the GBA >>I'd say Larxene however I want to say marluxia but I haven't foughten him since I am stuck at that door looking for a number 1 heartless card.. that I have been looking for for 3 months -.-"

Larxene is just straight up mean and cruel... >_> though book boy is incredible as well idk it's between those three I suppose ><

Stark

Bronze Member
Yeah Zexion definitely takes the vote for coolest in CoM only because he has a book to do what he wants. Other then that Marluxia was kinda cool to.

D

The KR3W
mine would definatley b Axel especially since when he betrayed every1 in Castle Oblivion working 4 the leader Xemnas as a double-agent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back