• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which Character to chose?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which one will you pick first.

• Ventus

Votes: 32 26.9%
  • Aqua

Votes: 23 19.3%
  • Terra

Votes: 79 66.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I was watching keytotruth all day today
His videos are so good and HQ

NamiSora

Castle Oblivion, emo-ing it up with Zexion.
All I know is that I'm going with VTA the first time. I want to make sure Aqua is last because I heard she's the hardest character to control and Terra spoils pretty much everything in Ventus's story so I'm not playing as him intill I play as Ventus first.

The second time I play though, I'm going to go with VAT. It's said to be the most epic.

Also Ventus is my favorite out of the three, so he's always going to be picked first. :)

Tuesday! <333

Celus93

Most Likely Terra First Then Aqua and Finally Ventus
I cannot take it ugh i was it would hurry up and be tuesday already

jerbear772

Ventus for sure he is the coolest looking and i love the way he uses the keyblade and all of his cool things that only he gets im most looking forward to the wingblade, Terra seens to me at least just like all the other keyblade users so he is last

Soxas

idk I was thinking about doing aqua first but now im thinking about doing terra now since nomura said so plus hes just so damn slow

CreativeGenius13

I'm going for TVA (Terra, Ventus, Aqua) because that's how the director wanted it to be played and because things will probably be to confusing if I go any other way.

BetwixtNBetween

Well, I was gonna play the TVA order that Nomura suggested. But, judging from previous posts, I'm gonna do VTA. I think I like the idea of suspense as to Terra's whereabouts and motives. :D

Ketch

I'm going with TVA considering Nomura suggested this route and Terra seems to have the most interesting story.

GameGirl709

Awards
I still can't decide for sure, but am thinking of doing VTA or TVA like Nomura suggested. I wanted to play as Aqua first but will probably save her for last since, after reading other posts, it sounds like she spoils the other 2 a little bit.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I still can't decide for sure, but am thinking of doing VTA or TVA like Nomura suggested. I wanted to play as Aqua first but will probably save her for last since, after reading other posts, it sounds like she spoils the other 2 a little bit.

Mm... not really. If anything, Terra is the one who spoils Ventus :/

Plus most people who are talking about Aqua are thinking about the Final Episode which is a completely separate thing. Heck, Aqua is the character who's the most confused out of the trio. She has no clue what is going on, while with Terra it is like:

MX: Terra! Let me tell you Vanitas was born! (talks about Ventus spoilers)
MX: Terra! Let me tell you what I "did to his heart"! (talks about Ventus spoilers)
MX: Terra! Let me tell you what I want to do to Ventus! (talks about Ventus spoilers)
MX: Terra! Let me tell you what happened when you first met Ventus! (talks about Ventus spoilers)

See what I mean? If you wanted to play as Aqua first, then go ahead and play as her first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back