• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which Character to chose?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which one will you pick first.

• Ventus

Votes: 32 26.9%
  • Aqua

Votes: 23 19.3%
  • Terra

Votes: 79 66.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wheels

^ WIN! I really want to go on Facebook and just yell at all the ignorant people out there...
Yeahh, I end up yelling at them, a lot XD I like when I can help people understand though like with the guy who was confused why Xemnas' somebody was Xehanort. And now I've probably given you enough information to find me AHHHHHHH! XD But some people are just gross(claiming to...polish their keyblade...to anything said) and other people just post spoilers all over the place. I quote: "Terranort is cool" Which isn't something you'd like to see, if you were trying to avoid spoilers

Last edited:

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
And now I've probably given you enough information to find me AHHHHHHH! XD But some people are just gross(claiming to...polish their keyblade...to anything said) and other people just post spoilers all over the place. I quote: "Terranort is cool" Which isn't something you'd like to see, if you were trying to avoid spoilers

Which is why some people should avoid going to youtube.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
A few people on Facebook are sane...but not many...I saw 1 person say that Aqua's storyline spoiled Ven's more then Ven's did too himself...is that true?

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I don't think he'd even agree with that xP

He was being sarcastic. Hence the ":p" at the end of the post.

Oh no, there are a lot of people saying they're doing TVA. There are people saying you won't get the Last Episode unless you do TVA, there are people going YOU'RE AN IDIOT IF YOU DON'T DO TVA CAUSE NOMURA SAID SO sort of thing, and lots of people are thinking the Last Episode is the end of Aqua's story, not a seperate piece. You cop a lot of flack if you try and agrue on the FB fan pages, at least here the conversation is intelligent and well informed. There's quite a few at the moment saying that the NA Secret Boss is DEFINITELY Ansem the Wise, because he appears in the cloak in the secret ending

ventusseriously.jpg

Ansem: Any world of Facebook... would be an empire of ignorance! That is why you, Google and Youtube are destined to fall!

A few people on Facebook are sane...but not many...I saw 1 person say that Aqua's storyline spoiled Ven's more then Ven's did too himself...is that true?

No, it ain't true. Despite what others may say, Aqua really doesn't know much about the other characters at all. Of course, I'm thinking that the people who are saying Aqua spoils stuff are those who are thinking of the final episode (which IS a completely separate thing)

Wheels

ventusseriously.jpg

Ansem: Any world of Facebook... would be an empire of ignorance! That is why you, Google and Youtube are destined to fall!

Haha yeah, seriously XD I keep trying to set them straight, but no XD It's the same when they asked how BbS was named, (This may not have been Facebook but somewhere) I gave them Nomura's quote about it and some guy argued with it, saying it was because the was a room of birth and a room of sleep. I think he meant the Chambers of Respose and Waking XD

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
He was being sarcastic. Hence the ":p" at the end of the post.

No, it ain't true. Despite what others may say, Aqua really doesn't know much about the other characters at all. Of course, I'm thinking that the people who are saying Aqua spoils stuff are those who are thinking of the final episode (which IS a completely separate thing)

I was being sarcastic too...maybe I should put the :p next time.

Also..actually...they were talking about the Final Episode...so u got them spot on lol

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Haha yeah, seriously XD I keep trying to set them straight, but no XD It's the same when they asked how BbS was named, (This may not have been Facebook but somewhere) I gave them Nomura's quote about it and some guy argued with it, saying it was because the was a room of birth and a room of sleep. I think he meant the Chambers of Respose and Waking XD

Wooooow...

This is probably the only forum that I know of that actually has some good amount of KH knowledge. Everywhere else I've been to just had ignorance written all over them.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I go on FB everyday hoping that logic will somehow save them. Not happening. Just saw that somebody said BBS was delated to the 10th to add new characters in. Total BS.

Then the same person had the gall to tell me on my troll comment about the Go "Well SE is still deciding on Go so it will come out in a year or so" which is total BS too because if SE hasn't done it now, it won't be on PSN and a year later it won't matter.

I hate FB. I hate the people on there (save for the select few). I hate the SE page. They are fools there too.

Wheels

I really do try to show them the way *sigh* Got into a big argument with a person who thought that it was Vanitas' heart that fused with Sora's, not Ven's or people bemoaning about how it was delayed, or people bemoaning the console. It's very rare you find sanity on the FB Kingdom Hearts/Birth By Sleep pages.

I'm glad I found here ^_^ I've learnt heaps from being here already, and it's a great source of news, entertainment and knowledge. I don't remember how I found it again XD Oh wait, it was after I had just ordered the AUS CE, and I wanted to share the news XD

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I really do try to show them the way *sigh* Got into a big argument with a person who thought that it was Vanitas' heart that fused with Sora's, not Ven's or people bemoaning about how it was delayed, or people bemoaning the console. It's very rare you find sanity on the FB Kingdom Hearts/Birth By Sleep pages.

I'm glad I found here ^_^ I've learnt heaps from being here already, and it's a great source of news, entertainment and knowledge. I don't remember how I found it again XD Oh wait, it was after I had just ordered the AUS CE, and I wanted to share the news XD

Hun, Billy Zane and this site are glad to have you.

And I just spent ten min commenting on the Square Enix FB page. It is shocking how much idiocy gathers there. The fact that it isn't an official page and people are always asking SE for something just makes me facepalm.

There is no explaining anything to anybody. I know I don't know anything about KH or SE and I have a lot to learn and I learn something new here everyday, but FB just feeds on itself and creates more fodder and stupid questions/requests and nobody learns anything even if you tell them the answer.

Wheels

Hun, Billy Zane and this site are glad to have you.

And I just spent ten min commenting on the Square Enix FB page. It is shocking how much idiocy gathers there. The fact that it isn't an official page and people are always asking SE for something just makes me facepalm.

There is no explaining anything to anybody. I know I don't know anything about KH or SE and I have a lot to learn and I learn something new here everyday, but FB just feeds on itself and creates more fodder and stupid questions/requests and nobody learns anything even if you tell them the answer.

Awww, thanks ^_^

Yeah, that's how it works on that page. But I still try, because there do seem to be a few people who will listen, and occasionally, you get thanked for helping people. The official page for BbS made by Squeenix EU is much nicer, mainly because a third or so of the posts I don't understand, as they're languages like French, Spanish and Italian, and they don't allow just anyone to post on their wall, only comment on what they post.Even then you'll still get some idiots(Like people from NA demanding to get the CE) but generally, it's limited in it's idiocy. And Squeenix EU sometimes actually listens XD (So many people asked if the CE was coming to Portugal and Greece, they made it happen)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Awww, thanks ^_^

Yeah, that's how it works on that page. But I still try, because there do seem to be a few people who will listen, and occasionally, you get thanked for helping people. The official page for BbS made by Squeenix EU is much nicer, mainly because a third or so of the posts I don't understand, as they're languages like French, Spanish and Italian, and they don't allow just anyone to post on their wall, only comment on what they post.Even then you'll still get some idiots(Like people from NA demanding to get the CE) but generally, it's limited in it's idiocy. And Squeenix EU sometimes actually listens XD (So many people asked if the CE was coming to Portugal and Greece, they made it happen)

I've noticed that on the SE EU page. I like hovering about it, but I don't comment because of the language barrier and the fact I don't feel the need to. I wish SE NA had an official page. The closest thing is the BBS page.

Wheels

Randomly, has anyone else noticed that the percentage of the polls add up to about 114%? And that the count of voters is wrong up the top?

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
Story wise, you should choose Terra. That's what i'm gonna do. Fanboysm wise, i'll choose Ven first when replaying the game.
Storywise you should only choose Terra if you want Ven's story ruined for you. VTA all the way.

Gameplaywise, you should probably choose Terra before Ven, since Terra will feel really slow if you play the super-fast character first.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Storywise you should only choose Terra if you want Ven's story ruined for you. VTA all the way.

Gameplaywise, you should probably choose Terra before Ven, since Terra will feel really slow if you play the super-fast character first.

yeah, that looks like the best way. I wonder why TN recommended TVA though.

Apollo

Silver Member
VTA is how I am going to go. I didn't go all this way to get spoiled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back