• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which character interactions are you most excited to see in KHIII?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm pretty excited to see some Sora/Kairi scenes myself. As we known poor Kairi has gotten the short end of the stick in terms of cut-scenes throughout the series and that includes an under-develop relationship with Sora.

I'm interest in seeing if they go the route of Sora being overly protective of Kairi and being worried about her being in danger due to fighting darkness or such and seeing Kairi trying to prove Sora wrong.

Or a completely different route because it's not like there is a strong on-screen foundation between the 2 to build on lol

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
I'd like to see Riku and Kairi interact, just the two of them without Sora. We've never really seen that, have we?

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
I'd like to see Riku and Kairi interact, just the two of them without Sora. We've never really seen that, have we?

latest
?

I mean Kairi didn't have her heart but given her lack of screentime this counts as some character bonding!

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
latest
?

I mean Kairi didn't have her heart but given her lack of screentime this counts as some character bonding!
When I carry around a lifeless object, I don't really tend to bond with it. And Sora was also with them at that moment, soooo... yeah.

I meant stuff like... talking. Like normal people. Hell, just about ALL the friend trios besides RAX need a lot more of that. If some characters could have some moments like Data Sora and Riku, then we'd be golden.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
I'm interest in seeing if they go the route of Sora being overly protective of Kairi and being worried about her being in danger due to fighting darkness or such
Good god i hope not. It was already tired when it happened in KH1, I really don't want to see it again fifteen years later.

I'm hoping they just skip over that whole thing and don't even bring it up. Let Sora treat her like Riku treats him.

KHII seems to have the most of it. It did lead to this lovely bit:

tumblr_miz63cdNsi1rku80no3_250.gif
tumblr_miz63cdNsi1rku80no4_250.gif

tumblr_miz63cdNsi1rku80no1_500.png

But yeah, in general, they definitely need more. I think theirs, of the trio, is the most under-developed. (Not that Kairi's relationship with anyone is particularly developed ;-; )

FOR ME, my wants are:

-Kairi/Everyone, basically
-SoRiKai
-Riku/Terra
-Aqua/Sora
-Aqua/Kairi
-Ventus/Roxas
-Ventus/Sora
-Roxas/Sora
-Yen Sid/Xehanort
-Eraqus/Xehanort
-Roxas/Lea
-Demyx + Luxord + Marluxia + Larxene
-Young Xehanort/Riku
-Sora/Xehanort
-Sora/Vanitas

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
By order of interest:

Sora and Riku; SDG; Lea and Isa; Maleficent and Xehanort(s); Elsa and Riku; Aqua and Sora; Namine with Roxas and/or Sora; Roxas and Lea; Mickey and Riku.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I`d like to see Riku interact with Donald and Goofy a bit. Had Riku actually obtained the Kingdom Key they would have been his traveling companions and I want to see what that would have been like. Like have a situation on a world where Sora and Mickey are separated and Riku works with Donald and Goofy to find them

redcrown

Awards
I'm surprised no one has said this yet but I'm personally looking forward to Aqua's interactions/introduction to SRK in KH3, if it doesn't happen in 2.8. She is the only character from BBS to have been alive and conscious to fully absorb all the events that have happened since then, along with being the only one who has met all of the destiny trio as chidren. I'm looking forward to seeing her reaction to the small kids she worried about grown up and fighting/enduring the darkness she helped let out.

She's also the only character from BBS with an actual head on her shoulders; only she would be able to properly appreciate everything that's happened along with the growth of the destiny trio.

Speccifically though I'm looking forward most to Riku and Aqua's interactions, since I feel they're the most alike between SRK and TAV.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Kairi definitely needs more interactions with other characters, especially anyone that isn't Sora.
As it is right now, she really feels not like a member of the actual circle of major original characters at all due to her being mostly treated as just an attachment to Sora.
Her having some own interactions with Hayner & co. was a reasonable attempt with potential, but it was cut way too short.

It's also about damn time that i.e. Sora and Ventus have some true interaction as awakened people in the physical world rather than just mythical heart-to-heart telepathy.
Their connection is always told as being so super-duper deep/special and yet we get to actually see close to nothing substantial about it.

That being said, I'm really looking forward to some more substantial interactions between the BBS crew and SRK as a whole in all constellations.

More Roxas & Sora is also always welcome as would Naminé with both of them and I'd wager that Roxas and Ventus also has plenty of potential.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I'm okay with anything as long as it is not Sora and Riku.
We've got enough of that

CamboLambos

I'd like to see more Kairi/Namine scenes. They basically had like 2 scenes together. I'd expect Kairi to interact more with her nobody.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
We've got enough of that

If it was fun it'd be a different story. Sora and Riku have a history as friends BEFORE the friendship speeches and constant stiff affirmations of their DEEP IMPORTANT BOND.

Lokifan

Sora, Riku and Aqua
Kairi and Aqua
RIku and Terra
Sora and Ventus
Lea, Isa and Ventus
Sora and MX (for the battle) XD
Ventus and Roxas
Roxas and Vanitas
Ventus and Vanitas
Sora and Vanitas
Sora, Riku, Kairi, Xion, Roxas, Lea, Aqua, Terra and Ven (all together in one scene)

CamboLambos

Sora, Riku and Aqua
Kairi and Aqua
RIku and Terra
Sora and Ventus
Lea, Isa and Ventus
Sora and MX (for the battle) XD
Ventus and Roxas
Roxas and Vanitas
Ventus and Vanitas
Sora and Vanitas
Sora, Riku, Kairi, Xion, Roxas, Lea, Aqua, Terra and Ven (all together in one scene)

You're forgetting Namine in that (all together in one scene):smile:

Hallowseve

- Roxas and Ventus (just imagine the mindf***ery)
- Sora and Kairi
- Kairi and Riku
- Sora and Xehanort
- Sora and Vanitas
- Riku and Terra
- Aqua and Sora
- Aqua and Kairi
- Kairi and Lea
- Roxas, Lea and Xion
- Xion and Sora
- Aqua and Xemnas
- Ventus and Braig/Xigbar
- Isa/Saix and Lea
- Roxas and Namine
- Kairi with anyone

The list could go on. They have so much potential with this game's story.

Last edited:

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
We've got enough of that
Yeah, let's not show the one relationship that's actually developed. Instead let's put focus on the characters who haven't driven this series...

Samhain

Bronze Member
Sora, and Master Xehanort.

Sora has never interacted with Master Xehanort. He was asleep when MX came back in KH DDD

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Naminé / anyone
Kairi / anyone
Riku / Aqua
Vanitas / Ventus

There are others I'd like to see but not that much rly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back