• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which Character grew up the most

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who grew up the most the past year!?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Relik

I'd say Riku, b/c he's had to endure more than both Kairi and Sora combined. Plus Sora was sleeping for a year so being inactive for a year how could he really change? Looks wise Kairi has grown up a lot. Overall though Riku has changed the most in my mind.

Mint_flavour1012

I think Riku and Kairi changed A LOT! Their appereances look different than the first game. Sora just gotten taller, and his voice changed but other than that he stays the same.

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
Uh I messed up I meant Riku but put sora ..But still RIKU did the most of teh growing.

Xell

Wait, wut?
Sora da Explorer said:
Well it depends on how you mean, like maturity wise, actual growth wise, or look-wise?

Maturity wise, I would say Sora

Growth wise, I would say Kairi

Look wise, is Riku

I agree with that..

bishojoKasume

Sora hit puberty so his voice is way deeper.

But Kairi's looks changed the most

And Riku doesn't really look too much the same when you really compare.

Saixs' WRATH

TwilightMaster said:
I say Kairi, she grew up SO much.

I don't think they meant physicaly.
My opinion is Riku, because he gave up his original form to save Sora he has his prioriteis straight.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I think Riku grew up the most. He's taller, wiser, and has a much better personality( risking his life just to help his friend awaken from a coma). When it comes to looks, Sora and Kairi also grew up quite a bit. Kairi now looks like a woman and Sora now looks like an oriental guy.

Fenix Sora

I Think Riku grew up the most he so mature since kh1, in that one looks to much like
child

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I could not choose. They all had their little growth spurts. The only reason why Kairi looks so different is because she is a girl and they change rapidly. Not just height wise.

XIIIKIDD

I'm gonna say Riku and Kairi. When I played the first Kingdom Hearts for the first time, I thought Riku was a muscular woman. o.o Please don't flame me for being an idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back