• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which character do you Want to be involved in the next Game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Foxycian

Awards
I feel like the next Game will be about Roxas Ventus Mickey and Xion? Cause Mickey will go in scala right? The only one that has ties to the foretellers is Ventus, and both Roxas and Xion (and possibly Namine) have a connection with Ventus

Aqua seem to be sidelined just to train Kairi

TerraI honestly don’t know, He might train with Kairi and be named master by Aqua, I feel like Nomura doesn’t care much about him anymore and just focuses more on his fantasies of Riku-Noctis lol

Sora welp we won’t see him for a while

Riku seem to be a major focus as of now but that’s only in the FF universe, we are talking about KH universe

Axel and isa might actually get involved with the scala story or maybe just have their on quest to search for subject X and might end up getting help from Namine to make her relevant

Donald and goofy might also play a support role but I don’t think they will be relevant until Sora Returns

Which character do you think will be involved/relevant in the next Game.

Last edited:

KeyToDestiny

Awards
Lol what? I have no idea how you could believe the next game would be centered on those characters. Next game is clearly pointing towards Sora, Riku and Yozora's adventures over
Spoiler Spoiler Show

The others are going to be supporting characters at best if they appear next game.

Foxycian

Awards
Lol what? I have no idea how you could believe the next game would be centered on those characters. Next game is clearly pointing towards Sora, Riku and Yozora's adventures over
Spoiler Spoiler Show

The others are going to be supporting characters at best if they appear next game.
Lmao bruh I know, I was mostly talking about the foretellers stuff, we still don’t know what the story would be, this my opinion but for all we know it will be separate stories, the FF versus 13 seems to be its own thing in a different universe, while the foretellers and Disney thing is still going in the original kingdom hearts universe, but eh no big deal guess we have to wait for news from Nomura to know for certain.

Last edited:

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Riku and Sora in another 3D-esque scenario or a solo Riku game is my want (I'm one of the few who looks to be getting what they want, I guess, lol). As for my impossible dream games, I'd love to have a game with either Isa or Aqua.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Maleficent. Remember when Disney villains mattered? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Depends on the premise of the next game. Are we going to follow Riku in Quadratum or Mickey in Scala? Will the plot focus on the Verum Rex stuff or the UX stuff? I have different answers for different scenarios, but I'm really hoping for a solo Riku game where he goes on zany Disney adventures. Feels like we are long overdue.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Riku and Yozora saving Sora in Quadratum. Either together or separately. Mickey as well if his search in Scala leads him to the other side as well.

horto12485

Awards
I'm surprised Riku went to the Disney Worlds in the Sleeping Realm but not in the Real World and never met or Interacted with Any Disney Character that Sora met (Expect Mickey, Donald Goofy and Yen Sid) if only there was a Kingdom Hearts game where Riku would meet any Disney Characters that he has never met maybe in Returning and New Disney Worlds.

Back