• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which character do you hate or don't like in the Kingdom Hearts series?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tannia408

Website
www.facebook.com
We love everyone in the game but c'mon there's gotta be someone that really irritates you or pisses you off.well for me it's Larxene.I hate her attitude and how she doesn't give a s*** about anyone.she's cold as ice.
so who do u guys hate/don't like?ffffuuu

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
I'm caught up between xion and Kairi. I hate Kairi but if she were standing infront of me, I'd just punch her or slap her or something. But if Xion were standing infront of me, I'd stomp on her and beat her up and bash her with all I've got.

Blobbit

Awards
Pretty much all of the OC girls in the series don't do shit except Aqua. I don't really like Sora, though, especially in KH2. He's too nice. :L

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
There only character I really hate would have to be DiZ. I find him very selfish...

Key of Valor

The Professor
Xion is my least favorite since she seems to be the most pointless character in the series. I also don't care much for Namine because of the nature of her role and character qualities.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
itt we hate strong women with personalities aka larxene.

Anyway, probably have to be Riku. Or DiZ. I could tolerate Riku in KH but in KH II I just found him unbearable. Maybe it's something about his emo attitude (yes, I know WHY he's like that but I still don't like him). But DiZ... he just really irks me. I want to slap him sometimes.

I kind of let up on Kairi because she's a PoH and, well, it's Kairi; what can you do? Axel annoys me, too, but don't ask me on that one.

Aria

braver by the minute
I really don't like Kairi, but DiZ is the only one that I really hate. Kairi is annoying and useless, but DiZ is so selfish and mean, I just can't stand him.

maian

If we're talking about ANYONE, it's gotta be Pete. Dammit, I hate him so much and every scene he ever appeared in was effectively ruined for me. I would LOVE to not see him again.

But, if we're talking about KH characters exclusively, I'd have to say Riku.

Zeeks11

Kairi annoys me alot. Even in KH I wasn't too fond of her. I don't HATE her though..shes just annoying.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Maleficent and Pete were both idiots. In the original movie Maleficent was pretty much an incarnation of the Devil.
Both KH had her as a naive idiot who was cocky and stupid beyond reason.

Pete is the worst excuse for a character addition in the series. Acts dumber than Goofy, and yet hes a villain?

maian

Yeah, I definitely forgot to add Maleficent. I hate her just as much as Pete. It wasn't AS bad in KH1, but I still hated her. Her return in KH2 was convoluted and retarded, has no place in the story, and was annoying as hell. Let's hope she bites the bullet for good in KH3. Ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back