• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which character do you hate in CoM?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sexy Angel
Vexen was just trying to prove a point... that he was smart in sceince, but not in anything else =P

I also hated Marluxia in CoM, he kept on raping me :angry:

DaDarkDude

well.... i hated umm.... they were all pretty cool except 4 larxene. she is so annoying and she needs a new hairstyle as well.

_WayToTheDawn_

Ahhhhh! I Hate Namine T_T
She Made Sora Forget About Kairi D=
You Know How Sad That Was Dx
And She Told Roxas He Wasn't ment to Exist...Just Cause t's true doesn't mean she has the right to say it *cries* No One Tells Roxas He's Not Ment to exist and gets away with it! *coughs* Ehehe..
I also don't like Larxene...Yeh She's the only Female member of OrgXII But That Ain't give her no right to be sucha B***h Ahaa...

Lady Aino

I don't like Axel. If I hear him say "Got it Memorized?" one more time I'm going to scream.
I don't get why everyone likes him so much...he's not that great.
But then again none of the Organization members are all that great o_0

Questionsofheart

Lets not start a gang war here........
P.S. Yes, Vexen was a child molester. Why else would he be so concerned with creating clones of children?lol.!!!!

death spasm

i hate Vexen most cause he looks like a girl his name is a girls and he speaks like a boy and is a boy and a child molester and axel kills him cause he tried to molest him when he was a kid

dark_erised

People have their own opinions. There's no need to get angry at them....
Actually, I kind of liked Ansem and Vexen. I dunno... I think i'm attracted to their evilness. Lol. XD
But I hated Sora. He's toooo good and Kairi's too innocent. I don't like em both.

L

Lexaeus101

k..you can have Marluxia im not interested..still say hes a lady =O ... his power bugs me o_O

you know who else i dunt like? Lexaus (wow i REALLY spelt that wrong!!) he scares me .__.

First of all it's Lexaeus and if I scare you then oh well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back