• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which character do you hate in CoM?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

the_legsta

on the moon in a hut with cheesy crackers.
Axel is the coolest by far....i adore axel Jin Satoru :)!

CoM was a great game and all but the character Design made me Laugh! Marluxia and Vexen....ATTACK OF THE GIRLY MEN!!!!!!! run away or the pink haired man will kill u with his PINK flowers and That other guy over there Vexen..sounds like a girls name and he looks like a chick. Untill KH2 came out i was stuck to wheater Vexen was a really ugly girl or a really ugly man i really was!
but anyways if the rest of u guys like them thats cool...its just with the Re:CoM and when Marluxia took his hood of and pretty flowers came off them...i laughed so hard. man was that man girly! hehehehehehehhee

the_legsta

on the moon in a hut with cheesy crackers.
it would have been ironic if u said "ice will always be cooler then fire..." coz ice is cold and....yeh u get it. lol i'm an idio... lol like when sora walks into Castle Oblivon and goes "looks like Nobody's home..." Its ironic because Nobodies live there! lol..yeh ill shutup now

Sexy Angel
I hate larxene... she was so damn annoying in CoM!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back