• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which character do you hate in CoM?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avenger29

Website
www.myspace.com
Oh jeez... Gotta be Hades. His boss fight was so cheap. It took me five hours to beat him. Luckily, I didn't have much to do that day...

As far as the Organization goes... Thats gotta be Lexaeus. My reason is lame, but he just looked incredibly goofy compared to how awesome the other members looked.

rikuzgirl4lyfe

In twilight town, eating sea salt ice cream with m
Website
www.myspace.com
I hate Marluxia!!!
cause, I still can't beat him....
haha i still can't beat him either! it's been about 2 years too...

but i hated vexen. he didn't even attempt to put up a good fight. marluxia cuz his ass if fruity pebbles with his "flower" power. but i liked axel + larxene. sora was kind of dumb in COM. i know he was losing his memories and all, but damn

Oukoku

Marluxia is a guy, I think :p What's with the pink schythe thingy??? Marluxia DOES look like a female, and so does Vexen!!! In this thing I read Axel said to Marluxia "Who the hell are you, the grim reaper's homosexual cousin?"

I agree. I also think that Marluxia is a gay version of the Grem Reaper ^_^! I've been saying that for years... and finally, some one agrees.

I

The Show Must Go On
Larxene... I don't exactly hate her, but after playing ReCoM, her voice finally got to me and I was through...

BenHo

riku..... no just kidding. I didn't start hating riku until KH2. in KHCOM, I think the only character I didn't find very fun was Zexion. close second being vexen and marluxia. but beyond all of them, zexion just felt so useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back