• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which character are you best with?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which character do you play best with?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
My best is Terra, Ven was too easy for me...but Terra's was aswell.

Aqua's is more a challenge (Still playing her), but I like Terra over all.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
1. Aqua
2. Ven
3. Terra

I died the most with Terra and the least with Aqua (save for the final boss battles, in which I died the most with Ven). Her attack style is just so easy to get used to. And with the beginning of the game, I just play the command board for a bit to power up my spells and get Thundaga and Blizzaga, and those two can be one-hit KOs, which means easier leveling up for Aqua.

Celus93

Terra cause I could just use his strength to beat the game fun story to me

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
I play best with Aqua and Ven equally maybe because they have similar moves to Sora with Terra even though i didn't lose once in critical i think i'm not very good with him.

Wheels

I dunno, I just love the way Aqua plays. I'm about halfway through Ven's story, and I'm missing playing as her. Hell, about 1/3rd of the way into Ven's, I went "Screw this" and went back to playing as Aqua, levelling up, and collecting all the treasure, commands and stickers, as well as some more icecream ingredients. She's most definitely my favourite to play as, and I can definitely see me going back to her a couple of times through Terra's story.

Livluvdie101

Eating Sea Salt Ice Cream with Axel, Roxas, and Xi
I'm definitely best with Ventus. Not because he's like Sora or Roxas, but it's because he's super fast. I'm always good with speed characters! I just finished the game though... I played on Critical Mode and I've gotten SO much homework over the past weeks. I'll probably start Aqua now. Maybe Terra because since I had said I would play AVT, I tried out Aqua. Problem is, I got to a certain part in the first world and couldn't beat it. I'll probably try though... I dunno...

PowerIsNothing

For me its Terra. He isn't really that slow, the slowest of the three but his power more than makes up for it. I also love his dark Firaga and Dark Haze, I spam them to get the dark impulse command style.

So far Terra is the only character I have been able to beat Vanintas's sentiment with. It also looks like he'll be the first one to beat MF with aswell.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
I thought they were all ok with their own stand points. It's almost like that list I made of each of the characters. It basically said what they were excellent in and what the were weak in.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Each character is good in their own way. I think in terms of gameplay, I do best with Ventus just because his fighting style fits the way I usually like to play games in (Im the guy who'd always play Sonic in SSBB). Plus he has DODGE ROLL, which is the best dodging mechanic out of all the characters. Not much to say except I like playing as quick and speedy characters.

Terra is probably second best for me. I like his really powerful skills and to be honest, I never felt he was "slow" per-say. Plus I just love using dark powers as well as going into the Dark Impulse style.

Aqua is probably last. She's still good, but I felt that she never did a very good job dodging attacks. Her cartwheel doesn't seem to be that effective. However he guard and counter-attack abilities are the best out of all the characters.

k99y77

Awards
my favorite playable character is terra he got very powerful techniques my least favorite is aqua
i suck at playing as her takes 5 hits to kill a Flood lol.

SogeUsopp114

Awards
sitting with you know who in the realm of darkness
my best character is aqua her cartwheel dodge is amazing she can dodge attacks that i thought were impossible to dodge while i was playing as terra or ven her barrier and teleport abilities are great to use when cant get out of the way of an attack and she has the best command abilities for either taking down multiple enemies or just to deal a great amount of damage to a boss. my favorite attack with aqua is time splicer its one of her best commands.

Fallen Prince

I know that a lot of people say Terra is too slow, but I like him. Sure, he's not as fast as Ven, but his longer reach and power make it so much easier for me.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Ven, because as my fav character, I was determined to make him the strongest of th three, which led me to mastering his play style

Janus Q

for me Aqua is my main choice. she's very acrobatic when it comes to her fighting style plus when you level her up and get more combo plus abilities she's fierce in the air and on the ground. plus her area attacks take out allot of unversed if you level up her finishers. in terms of her battle commands the moves Time Splicer and Transcendence are two of my favorite attacks she can use. Her spellweaver finisher is also among my favorite attacks as well. so for me Aqua is my personal favorite due to her area combat style and her adaptability to air combat in her later levels.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
It's between Aqua and Ven, but I'll have to say Ven. I like Terra too but he's a little to slow for me which is why I like Ventus because he's fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back