• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which character are you best with?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which character do you play best with?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

stormfell_

I definitely play the best as Aqua, which honestly surprised me at first because she is a magic-based character and I have never been very magic-heavy in any other KH game. I thought I would be the most comfortable playing as Terra, but no, definitely Aqua. I love her aerial movement, her 360 degree block, and I also think of all the characters, she's the most powerful overall. Her magic can literally one-hit KO most Unversed at level 30-ish.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
have to say it was a tie between Terra and Aqua for me... Aqua had the long range style that I liked with most of her spells (Mostly because she learns my favorite magic spell in the game and it's a exclusive spell only to her) But Terra had some interesting dark commands as well being dark firaga and my favorite two physical commands Chaos blade and Meteor crash. Ven was the weakest because although I like playing fast characters he didn't have the power to back it up or great magic either... I beat MF and VS with Terra first, then aqua then ven because Terra's fights were great challenges... (also turns out with how strong Terra is I could clear out the clones of MF with meteor crash) also ultima cannon reminded me of my first time playing KH2FM... good times...

Xelon99

Awards
Aqua for sure. She's the slowest character to move around with and her regular attacks have little impact, but she has a huge arsenal of useful abilities and her 360 degree Reflect block is a lifesaver.

Plus she has the size that matters. For example, using the Sonic Blade spam technique in the Mirage arena works for Terra and Aqua, but not for Ven. He's too small for it. And Terra has problems dodging attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back