• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which boss was most Hard/annoying

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Squall922

Where to start. well Sephiroth from KH1 and KH2, Demyx oh and if you count the coliseum fights then the one where you fight squall,cloud,tifa and yuffie at once.

Would'nt be cool in the next game if one of the bosses is one of the judges from FFXII

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards
Argh, damn that Xaldin in Critcal Mode. And Xigbar too. Sephy was far too predictable though.

Awards
Ehh, the hardest to me o Kh2 was maybe . . . that boss from the second visit on Space Paranoids. Also, Xigbar was a bit annoying too.

C

ChemicalCrayon

Demyx was the most annoying for me, stupid water clones took me like 5 or 6 times to beat him :p

DrachenPoser

I feel special not having trouble with Demyx . I didn't have too much trouble with the game the hardest guy to fight was Saix. He kept going into beserk and it was pissin me off.

Also i saw someone was talking about Xaldin's wind cannon attack thingy. All you do to avoid it is use reflect at the right time and it just pshes you aside.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
ugh I hated the "gummi-ship" xemnas battle.... its not too hard, but its annoying and long.... also Xaldin...

V

viral123

the boss thats the most difficult is xaldin. i had to use mickey about 4 times.
luxords battle was jus wierd and a little annoying.
and as to xemnas. simplicity

Krimsun Monkeh

Bronze Member
Saix is actually one of the easier ones once you have his pattern down.

I must say, the dragon pissed me off... Especially if you were on a low level. :/

patarmy

Xaldin is hard:cursing:, Xemnas in space is annoying:angry:.About Xaldin, i took two days to win, with mickey's help

Rix

:)
Awards
In KH1: Clayton, Ursula, Riku 2 in hollow bastion (awesome battle, but hard) And the whole Ansem fight in the end.

In Kh2: Demyx, Xaldin, Luxord(annoying if you are on a too low level when you face him) Xigbar and the second Xemnas on throne battle(not hard, but just annoying)

Rix

:)
Awards
I don't know why, but during my first playthrough I had no problems with xaldin at aøø, but when I have played the game later I have had loads of problems, lol!

Martine

Demyx in Hollow Bastion, Xaldin, and Xigbar. Probably Xemnas in space as well. No healing opportunities.. yeah, that was annoying >.<
Also most of the databattles. Vexen in particular.. The antiform got me soo pissed :x
AND OF COURSE! Terra! Why haven't anyone mentioned him? I actually managed to get him down to 3 bars, but then I died..

Last edited:

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
The only boss I had difficulty with was Xaldin, he took the p*ss i gotta say.
He even managed to beat me on Normal. Kicked his ass on Proud though, weird.

Nami

usually not funny
OMG. I can't believe none of you have had Sephiroth yet!
It takes him two minutes to slice me to death, and I can't get a keyblade strong enough to kill him WITHOUT killing him. The Ultima Weapon may be pretty strong, but Fenrir is rumoured to be the best!

All of the boss battles that are manditory were easy for me the first time, but were hard the next. Xemnas' last battle and his throne battle were pretty diffaccult, but I passed them without dying.
Demyx was an exception. It was his damn water clone thingies! There was no way I could kill 100 in less than a minute. XD
I got so angry at him, I started throwing my pillows at the wall and junk.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
Hm the Fenrir isnt really that much better than the Ultima Weapon. Ye its attack is the highest but the overall stats of the Ultima Weapon is the best. Ive beaten sephiroth with the the blade you get from Winnie the Pooh, seriously. Ye he is tough, but with practice and determination you can beat him, and when you've beaten him once you can beat him again and again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back