• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which boss was most Hard/annoying

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
KH1 - Kurt Zisa
KH2 - not good with names...the one that had the floor changing and kept shooting at you.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
clocktower fantom. you need ALOT of MP. seriously especially for stopga its the only way to stop yoirself and party members from dying.

ROGJEX

Some of the fights were kind of hard, but not really. Now trying to win with no damage, THAT is hard!!!!!! (and I'm talking about regular KH2, imagine KH2FM)

Somnus

SEPHIROTH!! man i still can't beat him. he's not annoying he just has a lot of life and does crazy damage.

Then you should learn strategies so you wont GET HIT.

At first I thought Kurt Zisa was difficult but Enigmatic Unknown took the cake.
KH2 was easy consider that there were little to no strategies to them....which sucked.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Hmm Annoying fight...
Im asuming you mean KH2,
Well, I'm going to say out of the ones you HAD to do, the Dremyx was annoying, purely cause if you didn't destroy the water guys intime you have to start ALL over again!
Thankfully in KH2 they installed th "Skip Scene" option cause gosh, I hated dying at Riku and having to listen to Riku being Creepy over, and over, and OVER again! lol

Akans

「moriya」
i think it when i was batlle with xaldin.he is really hard...
Actually, that was one of the best moments for me XD. I was playing really late into the night and I was jumpy cuz I was worried that my parents would appear and ground me...so hence the adrenaline.

The final boss was annoying for me cuz I bugged out on the first time I fought him... at the very end, something went wrong with my disk and I was just running around randomly and couldn't find the enemy... I had to restart the WHOLE battle again.

Edit: Sir Wolfbane... you don't neeed Ultima Weapon to defeat Sephy. You can defeat him with Sweet Memories if you have the right strategy (which I don't).

Last edited:

Takfloyd

I like to keep my levels low so the game stays a tough challenge... When I beat the game(on Proud Mode) I was level 40. To me, Xigbar was BY FAR the toughest. Once he starts using his super attack, getting hit once means death when you're level 35 or something facing him. And it took me a looong while to learn not to get hit. Right-Left-Circle-Jump-Wait-Run like hell! And it's not easy to survive for long late in the battle even when he's not using that attack... since practically the only way to hit him is with Snipe Shot or whatever it is called.
I think I spent an entire night just fighting him. I loved it though.

Runner-ups are Xaldin, Demyx and Sephiroth, but none of them took me *that* long. Xaldin was down in two tries I think , but I got lucky and had Mickey appear 4 times in one battle... so I know it's actually harder than it was to me.

Riku Fan1415

The hardest battles to me were Organization/Nobody battles. I'd say Xaldin, Demyx 2nd fight, Xigbar, and Berserkers in Twilight Town. They were hard for me ONLY the first time I played, though. Xaldin was mostly hard because you can't avoid his "wind blast" attack where he's on the dragon. Demyx was tough because of the water pillars and because of his repetitive "Dance Water Dance!" Xigbar was togh because of his frequent lasers and arrows, and of course "Let's see how you dance!"

Near987

clocktower fantom. you need ALOT of MP. seriously especially for stopga its the only way to stop yoirself and party members from dying.

lol? all i did was give everyone elixers and turn off their att's and changed the att constantly option to occasionaly if u do that you'll win faster if u dony die...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back