• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which boss was most Hard/annoying

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
The worst part is, I have another brother who doesn't play KH at all, and HE beat Xemnas. That was one of the most frustrating parts ever.

madammina

We were either 60 something or 80 something. It depends on whether we beat Sephiroth before of after.

madammina

No, my brother did (the one I usually refer too) but for some reason I wasn't around so I never saw tgat end scene with cloud

and we used internet help from IGN or something)

Nobody's_secret

Kingdom Hearts 2 was my first Ps2 game ever so yah. Demyx frustrated me so much that I quit playing for a while and didnt crawl back to it for a long time. I memorized the scene before that battle. The second hardest battle was Xaldin. He didnt take as long as Demyx but I played it for 1 1/2 days straight. My brother found me in the game room clutching the controller saying "I won't give up" over and over again. *awkward silence* yes I know I'm really bad at playing but I like to, So there!

Angel Jenna

Sepiroth wasnt too bad, something that was the hardest to me, more than any boss was the beserkers, they were crazy lol. But Demyx was the most annoying

Seeshinamaru13

stalking Grimmjow...from a distance...cuz yeah he'
Kingdom Hearts 2 was my first Ps2 game ever so yah. Demyx frustrated me so much that I quit playing for a while and didnt crawl back to it for a long time. I memorized the scene before that battle.

Same here, i had been playing the game day and night until i got to the 2nd Demyx battle, i was so frustrated i gave it up for a while. Each time i get extremely close to beating him but then he summons those freaking water clones. I can beat almost anything except time battle, i hate it so much!!!!:cursing:

Blue_Rose

Xaldin.

Xaldin was evil with the whole build up credit so you can jump on him and his stupid multiple lance thingamajigs.

griever

See here's where I deviate from you all. I found Demyx a cinch because I managed to quickly work out the best way to get reaction comands out of his false forms. Xaldin... I cannot argue with xD
Though I do have to say that on my first run through the game Xigbar was also one hell of a challenge for me, mainly because during his most powerful attack phase what did I try to do? Jump out of the way, sigh. But yay for running around in circles! :p

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Xigbar and Xaldin the first couple times were hard, but by now I've memorized nearly everything they do.

tj styles1

Website
www.myspace.com
Umm probably Demyx and Luxord
But I was also annoyed with the Heartless you face at port royal, how you had to return all of the medallions before you could even attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back