• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which boss do you think is the most annoying

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
I thought Vexen and the Riku Replica were the most annoying. The Riku Replica was really easy for me, but you have to fight him so many times!! So annoying!!!!!!!

darkansem

I'd say Vexen was the most annoying, though I lost to larxene more than vexen...
However, now that I've discovered sonic blade (back before I chose to upgrade my CP in pref of my sleights), most bosses are a breeze x]

Gram

Banned
Awards
vexen- >:O

ansem- :angry:

repliku-
picture.php

omni/riku

um vexen actuallly? and larxene i beat on first try after destiny islands? then i had to fite repliku and didnt save and magically won!!!! so those dont really seem that hard? and ansem i beat on 3rd try at lvl 56? so yeah vexen proly?

XkeybladerXX

um vexen actuallly? and larxene i beat on first try after destiny islands? then i had to fite repliku and didnt save and magically won!!!! so those dont really seem that hard? and ansem i beat on 3rd try at lvl 56? so yeah vexen proly?

oh yeah...I forgot about Vexen and how ANNOYING he was. It took me a month just to try on and on.

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
VEXEN.

Ugh. Never before has a boss fight made me hate a character. >.> So much so I came up with a humiliating fan fiction death. Tricked off the edge of Big Ben by a ten year old girl into a giant conviently placed vat of chocolate fondue.
haha, your brand new to this site and i already like you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back