• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which boss do you think is the most annoying

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

State

Awards
the second and final battle with vexen in twilight town. MAN i had to get a lot of zero cards and use a lot of sleights.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Either the consecutive Repliku-Larxene battle after finishing Destiny Islands, or Marluxia I. So much card breakage going on there, but it was mainly the fact that CoM was 2D on a 3D plane. You just keep hitting and hitting, and it turns out they were farther away from you than you thought!

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
Repliku IV and Larxene and Axel II or III can't remember..
But Repliku was the worst...Dang you did not have enough room to run around to fight...

Sandslash

Marluxia Final Battle! That guy is annoying! And it's a pain fighting he again when you lose! (Marluxia is for the original COM. For the remake, I think the most annoying is the last Repliku battle and Vexen)

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
Ursula. She's always annoying. Just her stupid laugh! Ugh!

Xaven

^That.

Also i hated fighting Repliku for the last time...dark aura *shudders* If you didn't break that.. .@ @

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Re: CoM's Vexen. I can't get past him at all. :/

Faeiri

The last Ansem fight on Riku's story. AGH :K
At least in Re:CoM he actually shut up and didn't yell "DARKNESS SUBMIT DARKNESS SUBMIT DARKNESS SUBMIT" for the whole battle.

The final Larxene was pretty bad for me too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back