• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which boss do you think is the most annoying

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Vexen 2nd time, after that i was able to defeat everyone since vexen fight helped me perfect my deck. i use to think it was marluxia's boss battle, but vexen took way more times

ReverseUnversed

I'm still stuck on that stupid cage thing in Monstro -.- I havent played Re:CoM in like 2 months, but i cant beat that freaking thing!! :lol:

Hmmmm. I suppose you mean Parasite Cage.

The second battle with Axel was just plain annoying. Until I got to use Lethal Frame (Seriously, I love this sleight!) and Splash LV3 (That is, the 3-card Dumbo).

pwninator

Definently Larxene, she's just irritating. Lexeaus was really tough and I feel the Marluxia battles weren't really as annoying as they were just challenging.

Neku's nobody

Well honestly I always find a way to beat the boss on the 1 to 3 times. But Zexion is so frekin anoying in RE:CoM, I HATE HIM!!!!! and also I hate the final boss in wonderland in 358/2 when im in proud mode. he is so anoying cause you have to beat them both within ten seconds. oh and i almost forgot the last time you have to fight demix in KH2 in proud mode because you have to beat a bunch of clones within ten seconds. other than that they are all pretty easy if you just strategise​

revarai20

Smile like you mean it
Although I would and could say Marluxia. I'm going to go with Vexen.

He was annoying with his laughing and freezing around. I also hated Larxene.

She was quite annoying but I defeated her after about 20 times.

Last edited:

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
definitely marluxia 3 on re:COM.

that one thing that blew away all your cards was pretty gay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back