• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which boss do you think is the most annoying

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Hook. He was worse than the actual main antagonists of the game for me.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Vexen was really annoying, but after perfecting my deck i was able to beat him and with my perfect deck, i was able to wipe everyone super easy

TerraFTW!

Jesus christ i hated Larxene. I beat Repliku so easily cause of a glitch haha. Yeah a Vexen was pretty annoying as well but after like 2 times you know how to beat him.

Aria

braver by the minute
I played against Larxene at my friends house one time. It was really annoyingly hard >.<

dlppictures

Awards
Website
dlppictures.blogspot.dk
The hardest for me, must be... hmm...
Ansem I think. For some reason I can only get to him using Duel, reload and repeat.
Even after leveling, some 10 levels, it's no difference.

It's been awhile since I've played it, so other bosses might be harder now.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
I have TWO most annoying bosses to fight.

1) Captain Hook.
Damn that wobbly ship and all of his stupid sleights and bombs.
That fight seriously took me a little while after many failed attempts.

2) Repliku (The Fourth Time *damnnnnn*).
I hated everything about that fight. It made me quit for a little while before I forced myself to pick up my SP again and kick his ass (although I failed again). I finally beat him after MANY tries and then I was so happy I jumped on the couch lol. He was annoying because of all the sleights he came up with. He always seemed to spam Dark Aura in my opinion.

SorasTwilight

Website
www.youravon.com
replica riku and Larxene. The second time i fought LArxene i was about to go nuts. (then i relized ive benn using thunder and of course that cures her -.-)

but beating riku as sora is HARD!

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
replica riku and Larxene. The second time i fought LArxene i was about to go nuts. (then i relized ive benn using thunder and of course that cures her -.-)

I beat Larxene on my first try and I seriously did not find her hard at all.

BluesStar21

Vexen on KH Re CoM was annoying just because he actualyl moved in different ways from the Orignal KH COM, so yeah Vexen.

i eat dark

well none of them were hard for me,the only problem i had was when i fight riku for the first time but that was because i didn't use the combo thingy i forgot what its call...well anyway once i started using them everything was super easy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back