• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which boss do you think is the most annoying

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

State

Awards
Vexen. I had to pack a couple of "0" cards and Fire cards plus some cards to be able to perform "Sonic Blade".

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
final battle with Repliku when playing with Sora ...one word...NIGHTMARE...it took me aloooooooot of time to beat him XD...Laraxene 2nd fight was a pain as well but not like Repliku...Nu-uh

Larxene 1st match. I did NOT have Sonic blade nor did I have blitz, so it was really hard for me...

Dexel

Beyond hope
As far as annoyingly difficult, I'd have to say Ansem ( the final boss ) in Riku's story.

As far as just annoying, I'd have to say the flower boy Marluxia won that by a landslide.

-too many damn rose petals-

Lolita

Dear You
Repliku 4 annoyed me to hell.
So did Vexen. I took a long time to beat him. :/
They're probably not that hard with the right cards and abilities, but they're just plain annoying, so it makes you think they're harder than they really are.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Lexeaus was hard as hell the first time I fought him, but so far, and only once, have I ever beaten XH at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back