• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which boss do you think is the most annoying

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I take back what I said earlier I thought Axel 2nd was pretty tough.

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL
And it's usually said that the final boss is sometimes the most difficult. Of course that isn't all that true.

Lol, that's usually how video games work.

He isn't that hard. The Organization members are all really easy. All you have to do is play conservitavely, and wait for them to run out of cards, essentially. MAKE SURE YOU BREAK THE MEGAELIXIR if he uses one.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I hope your right. Because I'm already preparing myself for this fight. And it's usually said that the final boss is sometimes the most difficult. Of course that isn't all that true.
*coughxemnascough*

You don't have to prepare that much. Though if you're not at a certain level for the last Marly fight, he can be a challenge(just a little)

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
i think zexion a little. in my experience, it's either i kill him fast or he kills me fast.

<3

Call me Love, love.
Larxene. Larxene was like my worst nightmare on that game. She drove me insane, and I couldn't have been more happier than a child on christmas mourning when I killed her : D

Last edited by a moderator:

Miku's Key

Possible Spoilers?!

Repliku, after about 6 fights he still comes back for more. Even leveling up and is still defeated, only to give up after riku defeats him.
Vexen was a little easy, y'know after the 10th time of leveling up.
Lexaeus sure was a pain in the arse, it took me a good week to finally beat him on a technicality (last minute Vexen card using and Curaga.)

Last edited:

Silent hero_

Awards
For me, it was Demyx. All of his water attacks had me confused and anger couldnt let me focus. And when his health got loow, he started going all over the place. And dont get me started with the timer thing where you had to beat those sitars within the time limit
Wrong section :/ And for the question, it was Repliku IV, in Sora's story... I was killed atleast 20 times >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back