• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which boss do you think is the most annoying

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LionHeart14

LionHeart14 the Cage Monster fight you should use a bunch of fire cards that is how i won. Sorry if this does not help

That thing is pretty easy. all that you have to do is to stay out of the acid stuff and you will be fine. And FF5 Rocks!!!

okay thanks ppl. I'll try that (though ive been trying to stay out ofthe acid. i'll try harder lol)
and wooo another Family Force 5 fan!!!!! XD

Lolita

Dear You
I haven't even completed Sora's story, though.
But Vexen 1 and 2 were annoying, especially the second battle.
Im like " YESSS I BEAT THE VEXEN 2 BATTLE!!!"
And when I came across Riku Replica fight IV, im like " Crap I failed. o3o "

MF29

I found all of the bosses annoying in this game especially, the card system just wasn't for me.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
I still haven't beaten the first Marluxia at the end of the game in my second Sora file. :|
I only play COM when I get really bored now that I have three new games for my DS.

As for annoying bosses.. RR IV and I think the Monstro cage thing. Its a tie.

Lolita

Dear You
I somehow had no trouble with the Cage Monster at all. o3o Defeated it quickly. My HP was low when I defeated it, though, from the acid stage around it.
For Vexen, I had trouble because of his damn shield. It kept blocking all my attacks, and it was hard to hit him from the back. o3o When i'd try to hit him, he'd always do a special attack and inflict alot of damage. What I did was that when he calls the attack that he shoots like two icicles, before he does the attack, when he calls it, I hit him. o3o His big ice sword always hit me.

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
I haven't had any annoying fight as Riku Replica's one...kept losing like 8 times in a row before I won >.<

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
I hated Vexen the first and second time I fought him and Riku in the final fight. Now I'm starting to hate Axel right now. I beat him easily in the beginning but now he's gotten difficult. But I'm trying to kick his ass so I can get past Marluxia and then go on to Riku's part.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I hated Vexen the first and second time I fought him and Riku in the final fight. Now I'm starting to hate Axel right now. I beat him easily in the beginning but now he's gotten difficult. But I'm trying to kick his ass so I can get past Marluxia and then go on to Riku's part.

rikus story, in my opinion, was alot better than soras(not that i disliked soras, but rikus is much... darker)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back