• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which Boss Are you Most Looking Forward To?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

pwninator

The one battle I am truly looking forward to is that of the Marluxia battles, they were my favourites in the original COM, and I doubt I will be dissapointed from what I have seen from RE:COM. I also hope to enjoy Zexion's battle in that it seems to be very unique and intrgueing. Finally I cannot forget Riku battles, which were particularly great.

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
definitely Marluxia. first time i fought him, i had a strategy which was basically waiting for him to use up his best cards and then i struck but now i want to fight him full on. it will be so sweet. :)

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
When I beat Ansem as Riku in COM, I was sitting on the toilet and talking to my girlfriend on the phone.

I seriously cannot wait to fight Ansem with Riku again....
It's gonna be 1337

Josiah

Quarian Power!
I think the question is, What Boss am I NOT looking forward too!!! XDD

The_Watcher

Marluxia, easily my fav CoM org member, heck he's my fav org member period!

Then Larxene, who is my third fav.

(For those wondering Demyx is my second, DANCE WATER DANCE!!!)

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
I'd have to say Axel2, he's fast as hell, and all of his attacks except for Fire Wall are extremely hard to dodge cause they are so fast.

Riku4, it's time to kick his ass, both as Sora & Riku

Vexen, i just don't like the guy, i just wanna beat him so i can see Axel kill him

Leaxeaus, i really wanna fight him, because i'll enjoy using Dark Aura on him :)

Islandgirl190

deffinatly Roxas! im going to die in like the first five seconds...just like Sephiroth in KH1:closedeyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back