• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which Boss Are you Most Looking Forward To?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Which CoM boss are you most looking forward to fighting in 3D?

For me it would have to be Zexion, I want to see him in action. And Larxene, shes one of my favorites and I cant wait to see her using her lightning in 3d!

key of destiny

Can't wait for Larxene! Lightning in 3D will be incredible! I'm also looking forward to fighting Zexion, hopefully there will be more info on wether he died or not.

Voltron

Silver Member
LARXENE!!!!! her lightning will pwn. Vexen's ice will be cool. Lexaeous with his um dirt will be cool. Marluxia and his pretty flowers :D i wanna seem him use blossom shower in 3D. Zexion cant forget him he will be cool. The Riku battles will be tight.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
I got a couple battles im looking forward too, the Larxene battle, the Riku 4 battle(RR), Marluxia battle, and the Final Xehanort fight(RR).

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
I'm lookinf foward to Zexion, and anything where you fight as Riku.
Also for marluxia, I wonder what that nobody he was on will look like in 3D

MosesMohs

For me?

It would have to be Roxas. I can't wait to fight him head on.

And Axel. It wasn't that great fighting him as Roxas. He was a little too easy. He seems like he would be a challenge you know?

Now, if we get to fight in the scene againist Riku vs Roxas, who would we play? Riku or Roxas? I don't know but I'd wanna play as Roxas [[two keyblades!]] and to get to fight Riku again. =P

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Hmm...

I'm looking forward to all of the Org. Members. Esspecially Zexion and Larxene.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back