• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which battle do you like? (KH2)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

what main battle do you like?

• Roxas vs. Twilight Thorn

Votes: 11 14.7%
  • Roxas vs. Axel (1st time at Sandlot or 2nd in Mansion)

Votes: 44 58.7%
  • Sora,Riku vs. Xemnas (Multiple Stages)

Votes: 26 34.7%
  • Sora vs. Mysterious Man/ Riku (Land of Dragons)

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • Sora,Donald,Goofy vs. Demyx (Olympus or Radiant G.)

Votes: 9 12.0%
  • Sora vs. Luxord (Port Royal or World That Never Was)

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • Sora,Donald,Goofy vs. Xaldin

Votes: 9 12.0%
  • Sora,Donald,Goofy vs. Xigbar

Votes: 13 17.3%
  • Sora,Donald,Goofy vs. Saix

Votes: 12 16.0%
  • Sora,Donald,Goofy vs. Sephiroth

Votes: 11 14.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Enigmatic Man

The Power Cosmic Master
I'd say Axel vs. Roxas due to their history as former friends and Axel's amazing display of power as well as the fact that he wasn't exactly destroyed by a keyblade wielder(let alone a dual-wielder) like the rest of his Organization comrades which showed Axel's superb fighting prowess.

_-Axel-_

In a cold, dark, damp corner plotting your certain
I'd say Axel vs. Roxas due to their history as former friends and Axel's amazing display of power as well as the fact that he wasn't exactly destroyed by a keyblade wielder(let alone a dual-wielder) like the rest of his Organization comrades which showed Axel's superb fighting prowess.

sorry for the double post but..
AMEN BROTHER ^^^^^^^

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards
My favorite was Sora and Riku vs Xemnas..i thought those battles were cool..

Axens

Banned
Roxas and Axel's battle. It was just awesome to see the two best friends battle it out. They had their own reason to fight that battle and they werent holding anything back. I was horrified when Axel actually lost and I almost thought he was gone forever. Another great fight was Roxas Vs Sora in Final Mix. That was an epic mental fight if there ever was one. The fact that Sora can tri-weild in the battle is just awesome. Roxas pulls out all the stops, too. He maximizes his use of his light element to battle Sora full powered.

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
An extremely tough call, many of these fights were epic. I'll go with Demyx' fight since he was the first you fight in a year, not to mention it was the beginning of the Battle of Radiant Garden.

HeartOfTheHero

I liked the second time you fight Axel as Roxas, and the ending battles with Xemnas were fun too.
But I'd have to say that my favorite battle was probably with Sephiroth. It took me several tries to beat him on Proud Mode and it was getting frustrating, but after I beat him the first time it made beating him over again a lot easier.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
I love seeing the Axel versus Roxas fight, it brought back so many memories of them being friends in the Organization.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Roxas vs Twilight Thorn, Roxas vs Axel in mansion (Dual weilding out of nowhere, you gotta love that), Sora and Riku on the flying motorcycle fighting Nobody Dragon and Sora was standing the whole time, Sora and Riku vs Xemnas a.k.a last battle.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Sora and Riku versus Final Xemnas... way too fun... Also liked the play as Riku and the laser field parts..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back