• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which are you more excited for?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kmorris2609

BBS is the game I have most wanted to play in HD out of all of the handheld games. The quality of it's HD remastering is outstanding and the overall gameplay of it has always stood out over the other KH games.

rufusisaghost

Can I be excited for all of it because LET ME TELL YOU.
ANYTHING that has to do with Organization XIII is top priority for me, but seeing Aqua in all of her glory in stunning HD...hoo boy. I don't think I"m going to be able to contain myself...

thedoorhasopen

I am most excited for kingdom hearts birth by sleep because I recently got kh2fm and played that already and I must say that was the best one in the series and I've played all of them so far except for bbsfm, but not for long. I haven't played bbs since I was eight and now it's remastered on the ps3 it's going to be a whole new kh experience

for me

MegaCore5

Awards
I'm excited for the organization Data fights! Just want a chance to fight the characters at Castleglen then without using that stupid card system. Think it would be more of a fair fight at that point. Also fighting monstro and eraqus in the new mirage area would be nice too!

rufusisaghost

I'm excited for both. I will play KH2 first, then BBS since I havent played KH2 in like 6 or 7 years.
Tbh I haven't even finished BBS. I played Aqua's story and then things came up and I never got back to it. I managed to stay away from spoilers for the most part though which is a miracle.

rufusisaghost

thats good that you stay away from spoilers because then it just ruins the game for you and the expirience.
I really have no idea how i did it either. With having a tumblr and my brother and best friend having played it...it's a miracle, haha. But yes, sometimes I don't mind spoilers because I usually want to figure out how things led up to that spoiler, but in this case I was to find out completely on my own

davidXIIIaxel

I really have no idea how i did it either. With having a tumblr and my brother and best friend having played it...it's a miracle, haha. But yes, sometimes I don't mind spoilers because I usually want to figure out how things led up to that spoiler, but in this case I was to find out completely on my own
yeah sometimes it happens by mistake but kingdom hearts i got spoiled a couple of times and the expirience wasnt as great because of the spoilers

rufusisaghost

yeah sometimes it happens by mistake but kingdom hearts i got spoiled a couple of times and the expirience wasnt as great because of the spoilers
I can understand that. I'm kind of weird at times though I suppose. I'm that kid who would read the last part of a book, like the last sentence or something and then be like HOOOOOO BOY HOW DOES THIS HAPPEN I MUST READ.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I'm honestly not sure what I'm most excited for... I am really excited for them all really. It'll be nice to get to play BBS on the console, but at the same time I have really been looking forward to KH2 final mix and critical mode.

davidXIIIaxel

I'm honestly not sure what I'm most excited for... I am really excited for them all really. It'll be nice to get to play BBS on the console, but at the same time I have really been looking forward to KH2 final mix and critical mode.
i love playing on critical. ever since they added it i was like let the challenge begin.

rufusisaghost

I really really really can't wait to play Birth by Sleep on the console. I never got to finish the game, so I'm ready finally find out what happens with the other two characters.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards

Me too. When I first found out which 3 games would be in 2.5 I was firmly behind KH2 FM being the one I was most excited for but after seeing everything that's going to be in the other two it's hard to choose now. BBS FM has new bosses and scenes plus it will be playable on the PS3 and Re:Coded's cinematics have really started to look good but I think 2FM still edges them out as the one I'm most excited for. It has new bosses, keyblades, scenes, forms, even outfits. Not to mention I've been wanting to play KH2 FM since it came out in 2007 so the anticipation is at its highest point now that I know I will be able to play it in my own language in just a few short months.

FangirlfromHell

Awards
I don't know why they didn't stack in the first place. That's like industry standard. If you can beat it on Proud you can obviously beat it on easy.

I'm more excited for BBSFM. BBS is my favorite of the series because it's the best. But I am also super excited for KHII again. I also have never played Coded or really remember what the plot was about, so that will be nice to see.

I think the reason the trophies do not stack is that they are trying to encourage players to play each individual mode and actually earn the trophies.

Go BBSFM! I love seeing other people who have BBS as their favorite game in the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back