• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which are you more excited for?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
While I see where you're coming from, Data-Sora is hardly a fake. He's just like Roxas, see; a whole different entity who has connections to Sora and his friends and got his own heart. Also, he's a generally happier, saucier individual than Sora if you would take a look at the in-game dialogue.

This is just my personal opinion, but saying that Data-Sora is a Sora fake is essentially the same as calling Roxas and Xion out as a Sora fake. Or, more familiarly, calling Ventus out as a Roxas fake because he's like, but is not​, Roxas.

Last edited:

BlueKey777

Banned
While I see where you're coming from, Data-Sora is hardly a fake. He's just like Roxas, see; a whole different entity who has connections to Sora and his friends and got his own heart. Also, he's a generally happier, saucier individual than Sora if you would take a look at the in-game dialogue.

This is just my personal opinion, but saying that Data-Sora is a Sora fake is essentially the same as calling Roxas and Xion out as a Sora fake. Or, more familiarly, calling Ventus out as a Roxas fake because he's like, but is not​, Roxas.
I wonder if the Data Sora will ever get a heart? Even though Re:Coded isnt the best game in the world I always wanted Data Sora to have a heart so he could talk to the actual Sora.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I wonder if the Data Sora will ever get a heart? Even though Re:Coded isnt the best game in the world I always wanted Data Sora to have a heart so he could talk to the actual Sora.

It's strongly implied that he did grow his own heart and the Keyblade he has now is a real one.

Gram

Banned
Awards
It's strongly implied that he did grow his own heart and the Keyblade he has now is a real one.

I've actually wondered given this:

Data Sora can newly obtain a legitimate Keyblade during his adventure, but are there changes to the real Keyblade when that happens?

Nomura: No, it’s a data version the entire time. However like with the first Keyblade, it wasn’t created by someone else. It comes from the heart’s connections with the data, hinting towards the story theme, “Can a heart be born in an existence made of data?”

Spikeyroxas

Being a UK resident
I've always wanted to play the final mix version of kh2. I tried to port other versions with no success :(
but now it's like a dream come true
just like when I played COM on my ps3 since it never came out other than GBA here.
i can't wait to beat / get beaten by All of ORG 13

Master Ultima

Awards
KH2 FM. With all the Extra content added such as the caveren of remembrance, the lingering will fight and collecting crowns I'm most excited to play this title.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
KH2 FM. With all the Extra content added such as the caveren of remembrance, the lingering will fight and collecting crowns I'm most excited to play this title.

I think everyone who found out that KH2fm wasn't coming to America back when it was first released are all most excited for it just so they can all play it.

Master Ultima

Awards
I think everyone who found out that KH2fm wasn't coming to America back when it was first released are all most excited for it just so they can all play it.
There's going to be plenty of playtroughs of it when HD2.5 Remix comes out in December. And it's not the emulated version this time it's the actual international version.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I've actually wondered given this:

Data Sora can newly obtain a legitimate Keyblade during his adventure, but are there changes to the real Keyblade when that happens?

Nomura: No, it’s a data version the entire time. However like with the first Keyblade, it wasn’t created by someone else. It comes from the heart’s connections with the data, hinting towards the story theme, “Can a heart be born in an existence made of data?”

What the interviewer was asking Nomura was if the data!Keyblade caused any effects to the real Keyblade. To which he responds that the data!Keyblade has no influence on the real Keyblade real!Sora has.

The difference in the Keyblades data!Sora obtains in Re:coded are explained by the story itself. The data!Keyblade Maleficent crushes was fake, then data!Sora obtains his own true data!Keyblade that is real in its own right and not connected to the Kingdom Key that real!Sora wields.

He further extrapolates on how this was supposed to show how non-humans grow hearts despite being data, etc.

Master Ultima

Awards
What the interviewer was asking Nomura was if the data!Keyblade caused any effects to the real Keyblade. To which he responds that the data!Keyblade has no influence on the real Keyblade real!Sora has.

The difference in the Keyblades data!Sora obtains in Re:coded are explained by the story itself. The data!Keyblade Maleficent crushes was fake, then data!Sora obtains his own true data!Keyblade that is real in its own right and not connected to the Kingdom Key that real!Sora wields.

He further extrapolates on how this was supposed to show how non-humans grow hearts despite being data, etc.
So when Data Sora received the data Keyblade for the first time it wasn't his own true data Keyblade?

Master Ultima

Awards
im more hyped for kh 2 because square took of online mode on bbs final mix of 2.5
This will be Birth By Sleep's first time on a home console so some people might still be excited for the game even though there will be no online mode included.

MyNameisAnsem

This will be Birth By Sleep's first time on a home console so some people might still be excited for the game even though there will be no online mode included.

Oh yeah, people would probably be excited about that. I'm just excited for it because I love the combat system though.

Master Ultima

Awards
Oh yeah, people would probably be excited about that. I'm just excited for it because I love the combat system though.
It will for sure be more fun when we play using a controller. The control scheme for BBS FM on PS3 is what I'm also excited to try.

Master Ultima

Awards
Someone took a picture of the control scheme while at e3 this year and put it up on this site last month.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Or you can just ask us staff since we've played it lol

The triggers can now be used to cycle through your command deck (and still use the D-pad like with the PSP version if you are more comfortable with it that way)

The camera has been mapped to the right analog stick and automatically set in inverse camera mode (or at least I believe so because it was really confusing turning the camera and it wasn't going the way I needed it to, this is probably something that can be changed in settings)

All face buttons remain the same. Overall it feels a lot better than playing it on the PSP, manly because your fingers hands aren't being cramped by the PSP's awkward shape...although if you are a person with big hangs and hate the Dualshock 3, this probably won't be good for you. xD

nxtgarnett5

In my opinion I feel like I will end up playing KHII first just because I have waited so long to play the Final Mix. But BBS has always been my favorite Kingdom hearts game and I can't wait to play it in actual HD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back