• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which are you more excited for?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Quizler

Awards
More excited to play KHIIFM in HD. I've played the PS2 final mix already but it looks so bad on my HDTV, I can't wait for that crisp 1080p remake.
I'm also excited for BBS in HD too, only a liiitle less.
I'm REALLY hoping the difficulty trophies stack this time so I can just run into KH2FM in critical mode and take my time doing everything.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
I don't know why they didn't stack in the first place. That's like industry standard. If you can beat it on Proud you can obviously beat it on easy.

I'm more excited for BBSFM. BBS is my favorite of the series because it's the best. But I am also super excited for KHII again. I also have never played Coded or really remember what the plot was about, so that will be nice to see.

Master Ultima

Awards
I'm excited for both. KH2 FM has secret bosses you couldn't fight in the original as well as extra rewards and abilities and KHBBS FM im most excited for has secret bosses and it'll be playable on a home console with an actual controller instead of a portable console.

Antar

Awards
At first, when it was first announced, I couldn't wait for KH2FM and BBSFM but I didn't care much for Re: Coded. I have changed my mind completely, the Coded cinematic is looking amazing and now I'm anticipating them all equally!

Gram

Banned
Awards
At first, when it was first announced, I couldn't wait for KH2FM and BBSFM but I didn't care much for Re: Coded. I have changed my mind completely, the Coded cinematic is looking amazing and now I'm anticipating them all equally!

Same here, was most hype for BBSFM but as we get more and more info on ReCoded I get to were I wish to see it most.

ThePuddinPopMan

Gonna have to go with birth by sleep on PS3, since I never bought a PSP for it originally and plus its Final Mix version as well :D

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
I'm most excited to play BBS mainly cause I never really got a chance to play it myself. I've watched LPs on it, but I want to experience it myself. I sold my PSP, so I can't play it on that. :/

Kh831

I'm So Exited about BBS because that is the only game that I have not played from the Kingdom Hearts Series.

BlueKey777

Banned
I'm So Exited about BBS because that is the only game that I have not played from the Kingdom Hearts Series.
Trust me that game is one of thee best games I've ever played. The story line is great and the gameplay is fun too!

KeySpyMaster

Awards
Website
www.khdatabase.com
Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix, for sure! Kingdom Hearts II is where I started the whole series. And since I learned of the crazy awesome extras in Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix, I've been dying to play it. It's definitely what I'm most excited for.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I feel like I'm the only one excited for Re:Coded! :D It wasn't my favorite but hey, it has a lot more cutscenes! Do I really have to mention Data Sora and Data Riku going at it too?! XD Gosh, that'll be amazing to watch.

You aren't. You'll find that you are home among Re:coded fans on this site. Literally the majority of active KH section users here loved Re:coded.

MyNameisAnsem

I'm more excited for BBS FM. BBS was my favorite game, and my PSP has been broken for the longest time, so it'll be nice to get back into it. That, and I've already played KHII Final Mix before.

Master Ultima

Awards
Same here too. Wasn't all that excited for Recoded but now seeing how amazing it looks with battle scenes added I'm really looking forward to all three games now.

MyNameisAnsem

Birth By Sleep FM. BbS had my favorite combat system in the entire series. Shotclock, Commands, Finishers, Command Styles, D-Links...

mjejr1

BBs on ps3, since BBS is my favorit in the series and it will be cool to have beter control with 2 analog sticks now.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
While earlier in this thread I believe I said I was looking forward to KH2 FM the most but after looking over all three games it's actually pretty difficult for me to choose now. I like all three of them. While Re:Coded doesn't have gameplay it has an interesting story and I am very much looking forward to the cutscenes. BBS is very fun to play and has a fantastic story. Now with the FM content and two analog sticks it should be much better. And KH2 is my overall favorite KH game plus it has the FM content now so it will be even more fun to play then before.

Sorry, I'll only tell you that I live in Kentucky~
While earlier in this thread I believe I said I was looking forward to KH2 FM the most but after looking over all three games it's actually pretty difficult for me to choose now. I like all three of them. While Re:Coded doesn't have gameplay it has an interesting story and I am very much looking forward to the cutscenes. BBS is very fun to play and has a fantastic story. Now with the FM content and two analog sticks it should be much better. And KH2 is my overall favorite KH game plus it has the FM content now so it will be even more fun to play then before.
Data Sora seems to be very similar to the regular Sora, but its sad to know that he isn't the Sora we know. Its sorta like he's a fake. That does kind of make it sad. But yeah the story is very interesting and that's what makes it so good. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back