• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which are you more excited for?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Re: What are you wanting to see most in 2.5?

Im more excited bbs as well (Aqua in HD!!!) since I've already played kh2fm.

You literally mention that in every single thread about 2.5. It's starting to freak me out.

Gram

Banned
Awards

You literally mention that in every single thread about 2.5. It's starting to freak me out.

QY10aIv.jpg
Your just exaggerating~

Master Spockanort said:
Well, we have seen Aqua in HD, so what comes next?
3D obviously, oh wait....

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

QY10aIv.jpg
Your just exaggerating~

3D obviously, oh wait....

You guys are seriously objectifying her. It's creepy and everyone has noticed it.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
How about a little refreshing change, then?

Xehanort's epic wiggling fingers in HD. Imagine how smooth the motion will be.

Gram

Banned
Awards

You guys are seriously objectifying her. It's creepy and everyone has noticed it.

PLi0BQu.png
Well sorry sorry then, I was only joking. I'll stop then, I like how the serious part of my post about being excited for bbs as a whole the most was ignored by everyone.
Also "objectifying" was rather insulting.

Just felt a shiver up my spine.

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

PLi0BQu.png
Well sorry sorry then, I was only joking. I'll stop then, I like how the serious part of my post about being excited for bbs as a whole the most was ignored by everyone.
Also "objectifying" was rather insulting.

She means that whenever anything remotely Aqua related comes around, the same kind of posts appear from everybody. "Aqua in HD" "Aqua's boobs in HD" mainly a lot of unserious posts about Aqua and it gets tiring when it is every single thread, and in the end it is objectifying her because nobody seems able to talk about her beyond her physical features.

Nobody ignored that. There isn't much to say to being hyped about BBS since we all obviously are xD

I'm just excited to see Xehanort in HD in general. The wrinkles they added to his model really add to make him look older. I'm hoping they get rid of some of his fish face scenes, though. I remember a few where he was the focal point and it was as flat as ever despite it being a pretty key scene.

Gram

Banned
Awards

She means that whenever anything remotely Aqua related comes around, the same kind of posts appear from everybody. "Aqua in HD" "Aqua's boobs in HD" mainly a lot of unserious posts about Aqua and it gets tiring when it is every single thread, and in the end it is objectifying her because nobody seems able to talk about her beyond her physical features.

Nobody ignored that. There isn't much to say to being hyped about BBS since we all obviously are xD
That still dont give any reason to single me out from all the many that do that especially when I've never once gone farther than saying "aqua in HD!" there was nothing objective or such in my remarks.
It was like taking out bent up annoyance on me which is insulting when I'm called creepy for everyone else's remakes.
And joking aside I generally am excited to see her in HD as well as the rest of bbs. (except icecream beat may it burn

If it was such annoyance all either of you had to do was tell me beforehand, ain't like I wouldn't have stopped if I was told.
I'm just excited to see Xehanort in HD in general. The wrinkles they added to his model really add to make him look older. I'm hoping they get rid of some of his fish face scenes, though. I remember a few where he was the focal point and it was as flat as ever despite it being a pretty key scene.
How can you notice the wrinkles when the hands???

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

That still dont give any reason to single me out from all the many that do that especially when I've never once gone farther than saying "aqua in HD!" there was nothing objective or such in my remarks.
And joking aside I generally am excited to see her in HD as well as the rest of bbs. (except icecream beat may it burn

She wasn't singling you out, she was making a blanket statement to everybody (even though she quoted you)

(i think they just need to remove ice cream beat forever...but they won't and they will make the worst trophy for it that we will ALL cry about because it'll probably be what keeps most of us Platniuming BBSFM sobsobsob)

How can you notice the wrinkles when the hands??? xD

NOT HIS HAND! xD His forehead and the crow's feet around his eyes xD

Gram

Banned
Awards

She wasn't singling you out, she was making a blanket statement to everybody (even though she quoted you)
It didn't come across as such.

(i think they just need to remove ice cream beat forever...but they won't and they will make the worst trophy for it that we will ALL cry about because it'll probably be what keeps most of us Platniuming BBSFM sobsobsob)
TnT what sucks more is I dont even worry about trophies but I still have to play it at least once to finish the world.

NOT HIS HAND! xD His forehead and the crow's feet around his eyes xD
B-BUT THE HANDS!

Solo

Silver Member
Awards

NO! They had better not remove that lovely minigame! And if there's a trophy for completing it, I can help you with... a small fee... :p

I actually find Fruitball against Chip and Dale more difficult. Who would have thought a pair of tiny chipmunks are so skilled in tossing gigantic fruits across the field?

TnT what sucks more is I dont even worry about trophies but I still have to play it at least once to finish the world.

At least you don't have to do well in it, haha.

And speaking of trophies, my biggest concern is that the difficulty-related trophies could possibly be unstackable. I'm totally not doing 12 playthroughs of the game; 3 in KHFM and 6 in Re:CoM are way more than enough.

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Now, this isn't something I am excited for. Rather, I'm pretty sad about it...

I'm going to miss the Data Install screen ;A; Watching Terra, Aqua, and Ven walk across the starlit screen...I hope they find a way to put it in BBS somehow. They won't, but it's one of my favorite "touches" of the series.

For me it was pretty easy. I didn't have that many problems, but I do feel bad for everybody else because it is such a bad rhythm game. They honestly need to resync Ice Cream Beat (they already did it once, but they need to do it again.) I'm playing it right now and I want to rage because the harder ones are just near impossible without being very lucky and memorizing the beats and I can't memorize the beats without actually FINISHING THE SONG.

There is also a command style tied to Master Mode for Dessert Paradise and I think it is such bullshit. xD

B-BUT THE HANDS!

tumblr_lqwq1ri2Pt1qgxkipo1_500.gif

NO! They had better not remove that lovely minigame! And if there's a trophy for completing it, I can help you with... a small fee... :p

I actually find Fruitball against Chip and Dale more difficult. Who would have thought a pair of tiny chipmunks are so skilled in tossing gigantic fruits across the field?

Ice Cream Beat is one of the easier mini-games for me, actually. The worst for me is the racing one. I've never been good at racing games and it took me an eternity to make it through Terra's race.

For perspective, I beat Ice Cream Beat the first go while everybody was raging about it xD

Fruitball is the easiest, but overall I didn't like any of the minigames.

And speaking of trophies, my biggest concern is that the difficulty-related trophies could possibly be unstackable. I'm totally not doing 12 playthroughs of the game; 3 in KHFM and 6 in Re:CoM are way more than enough.

RIGHT? I think they will fix it this time around. That was such bullshit and just cannot do it. I love KH, I love BBS, but I cannot diddlying replay these games. I don't have the time, the patience, or the energy for it xD

Gram

Banned
Awards

Now, this isn't something I am excited for. Rather, I'm pretty sad about it...

I'm going to miss the Data Install screen ;A; Watching Terra, Aqua, and Ven walk across the starlit screen...I hope they find a way to put it in BBS somehow. They won't, but it's one of my favorite "touches" of the series.
I hadn't even thought about that! D= I love the screen! It'd make an awesome ps3 wallpaper.

For me it was pretty easy. I didn't have that many problems, but I do feel bad for everybody else because it is such a bad rhythm game. They honestly need to resync Ice Cream Beat (they already did it once, but they need to do it again.) I'm playing it right now and I want to rage because the harder ones are just near impossible without being very lucky and memorizing the beats and I can't memorize the beats without actually FINISHING THE SONG.

There is also a command style tied to Master Mode for Dessert Paradise and I think it is such bullshit. xD
I think I just have bad rhythm or timing so i doubt re-syncs would help me. xD

That is bullshit. xD
Ice Cream Beat is one of the easier mini-games for me, actually. The worst for me is the racing one. I've never been good at racing games and it took me an eternity to make it through Terra's race.

For perspective, I beat Ice Cream Beat the first go while everybody was raging about it xD

Fruitball is the easiest, but overall I didn't like any of the minigames.
I actually find the racing easiest up until the later races with fruitball being between it and icecream beat.
I can beat racing in one go usually but it usually takes a couple for the others. Dx

Sorarocks93

Awards
I wonder if he will wiggle his hands in KH III.

How will you feel about that Master Spockanort?

And then we can ride the Keyblades too.

Anyways I'm excited about being able to play BBS. Even if it wasn't the FM version. And watch the Coded cutscenes too.

Last edited:

Gram

Banned
Awards
Recoded should be good, with the games dialogue and promise of fight scenes and all. 8D

HK Motendra

Awards
I liked both KH2 and BBS. Just the fact that I can play both as FM is Awesome enough! Although, I'd say I'm more excited for BBSFM since I don't know what to expect from it, since I haven't seen all of the new things that it has to offer, unlike KH2FM, that I've seen videos of. Re:Coded....not so much, even though I've never played the game, but we'll see.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
I'm more excited for KH2FM. I've played KH2 more times than I can count, and I can now experience something new for once, and in HD nonetheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back