• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which are you more excited for?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
That would be a great idea to do but at least two of those shoulder buttons will have to be taken up with lock on and shotlock.

Well, lock-on, Shotlock, and lock-on switch can still be assigned to two of the shoulder buttons, just like how it was in PSP BbS. The remaining two unused buttons can then be used to cycle up and down through the commands.

Actually, though, I liked how we could cycle through the command menu in PS2 KH2 (or was it KH1?) with the right analog stick while holding one of the shoulder buttons. It was really convenient.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Well, lock-on, Shotlock, and lock-on switch can still be assigned to two of the shoulder buttons, just like how it was in PSP BbS. The remaining two unused buttons can then be used to cycle up and down through the commands.

Actually, though, I liked how we could cycle through the command menu in PS2 KH2 (or was it KH1?) with the right analog stick while holding one of the shoulder buttons. It was really convenient.
Perhaps commands could be on R2/L2 then.

That was kh1. I could never get used to that lol. I'd always just have my cursor set to the spell I wanted in advance that way a quick press down and two X smashes away I'd have my spell.

bwU3cv2.jpg

Needless to say I'm more exited for kingdom hearts 2 final mix

Light

faster than
Awards
I just realised that I will be able to finally get the KHII secret ending. My PS2 bummed out before I attempted to get it.
AND BLANK POINTS!!! It has to be my favorite secret ending. I have even more to look forward to in this game then I had previously thought.

paiigepeach

Im more excited for the new worlds, more battles with the organization, nobodies, and heartless. Im also excited for the new keyblades!!!!!

soriku

I'm most excited for Birth By Sleep? I haven't played any of that game, but the cutscenes are epic, and the final showdown at the keyblade graveyard is awesome. I can not wait to see that, Blank Points, and the Hunter of the Dark in HD.

1.5HD has kept me entertained, but the opportunity to play a better version of KH2 and BBS is too much not to get hyped about. I'm going to buy a vintage version of KH2 to keep me satisfied. .

Lea

Awards
Website
joshtominus.com
KH2FM definitely. Never got to experience it before and It has so much extra content that I can't wait to get my hands on!

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I think I will be interchanging between KH2FM and BBSFM. Mostly because I'm curious about the rearranged music/Christmas Town/etc. in KH2FM and updated HUD in BBSFM.

Lea

Awards
Website
joshtominus.com
Now I feel indecisive about my answer. I'm also extremely excited about BBSFM because not only is there going to be new extras to experience, but It's also going to be the first time I can enjoy BBS in HD on a CONSOLE. I'm indecisive about my answer.

reimeille

I'm more excited for BBS because I'm just really excited to play it on a console. Since it was released I was upset that it wasn't on console, just because I like being able to enjoy everything on full screen. The pain is worse though because it became my favorite game in the seriesss

Also because PSP graphics bother me. Now I don't have to worry about them anymore.

***also HD vanitas??? his cute lil rude dude butt in high quality

Last edited:

The Dark Mamba

Awards
I'm most excited for KH2FM. Critical mode is just what KH2 needs most and I can't wait to do the Cavern of Remembrance and the data battles. Also KH2 is the best visually looking of all the games so seeing the game in HD on my 60 inch gives be goosebumps just thinking about out it. Wish the the game would come out over the summer which sadly won't happen.

wii.red24

Re: What are you wanting to see most in 2.5?

Im looking forward to BBS the most, Kingdom Hearts 2 FM is nice but i've already played it on the Big screen however BBS i have not so im definitely looking forward to that the most. As far as the Recoded theater goes i could care less to be honest.

wii.red24

Yes, and im sure it will be pretty all im saying is that it will be a completely new experience playing BBS on the Television :D

Gram

Banned
Awards

Im more excited bbs as well (Aqua in HD!!!) since I've already played kh2fm.

Sorarocks93

Awards

Im more excited bbs as well (Aqua in HD!!!) since I've already played kh2fm.
It's a shame they altered her costume and didn't leave it like it is in your sig.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards

It's a shame they altered her costume and didn't leave it like it is in your sig.

Personally, I'm glad they changed it because the design didn't really make sense and made the designers look desperate trying to make Aqua sexy. I already have a hard time trying to understand the what the fuckery that is Aqua's outfit, leaving it as it was would've given me a bigger headache. @_@

Gram

Banned
Awards

TnT I know.

Personally, I'm glad they changed it because the design didn't really make sense and made the designers look desperate trying to make Aqua sexy. I already have a hard time trying to understand the what the fuckery that is Aqua's outfit, leaving it as it was would've given me a bigger headache. @_@
Your type that is easilly bothered by detail aren't you.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards

TnT I know.

Your type that is easilly bothered by detail aren't you.

Forgive but never forget. #aquasoutfit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back