• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which are you more excited for?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antar

Awards
Fa-bomb!
I'd really like to have a shot at the LS battle properly too. I was far too eager to take on MF (who I beat legitimately), so I beat LS using that tricky cheating way (strike raid through the rocks).

Mostly, I'm excited to play BBS on the console. I really hope the load times get cut a bit.

If you downloaded the content to your psp (there is an option for that on the main menu screen) you would barely have any loading screens. It was very fast.

KHBBSmaster

I`m definitely excited for KH2FM on ps3, but what I am more interested in is KH3 I would buy a PS4 JUST to play that gamr:

Gram

Banned
Awards
Fa-bomb!
I'd really like to have a shot at the LS battle properly too. I was far too eager to take on MF (who I beat legitimately), so I beat LS using that tricky cheating way (strike raid through the rocks).

Mostly, I'm excited to play BBS on the console. I really hope the load times get cut a bit.
Pffft ahahaah You wont be so eager to battle him once you get to him. TnT There are no trick ways to beat him, there is only the proper and brutal way.

Light

faster than
Awards
If you downloaded the content to your psp (there is an option for that on the main menu screen) you would barely have any loading screens. It was very fast.

I did, with the largest content downloaded. I believe my PSP was just very old. It was the Simpsons Movie game pack...

Pffft ahahaah You wont be so eager to battle him once you get to him. TnT There are no trick ways to beat him, there is only the proper and brutal way.

I guess I went for the brutal then, hahahahaha.

Light

faster than
Awards
Strike Raid through the rock? I believe that's the easy way out of Vanitas' Lingering Spirit.

Indeed. I did MF legit though. Only ever attempted as Terra. I sorely dislike Ventus' style, and am not a great fan of Aqua either.

It is. xD LS has no such tricks.

OH, WOW, SORRY!

I forget that considering kh2fm is in the mix, that I should refer to Vanitas' LS as VLS... xD

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Haha, I was so lousy back then. Even with that trick, VLS was still able to mop the floor with my butt. But I'm proud to say that I was able to beat him properly without using that trick or Tornado...

That said, even right now, I'm still struggling with MF. I can't even get past his Collision Magnet.

Light

faster than
Awards
Haha, I was so lousy back then. Even with that trick, VLS was still able to mop the floor with my butt. But I'm proud to say that I was able to beat him properly without using that trick or Tornado...

That said, even right now, I'm still struggling with MF. I can't even get past his Collision Magnet.

4 Thunder Surges and 4 Curagas are just about the only way to go. And lots of a roll/slide/cartwheeling. And a lot more luck.

The more I think about it, the more I can't wait to play BBS, or KHII. It will be nice to revisit the game that I finished first, and the one that got me back into the series (KHII & BBS respectively). Now, if only I could get my PS3 to work...

Gram

Banned
Awards

Surges and curas man or you could use that one icecream strategy I saw in the site once. Theres one of those command styles he can't block.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Surges are actually an amazing bunch of commands. They have helped me through that ordeal which is Iron Imprisoner IV. However, I still haven't tried them in my battle against MF solely because I already know what would—will—happen to me if I engage him again.

I think I'll just wait until when 2.5 comes out. With the more ergonomic PS3 controller in my hands, I'll be more confident in facing him.

Light

faster than
Awards
Haha, yeah man, it took me a bunch of tries to get him. A few days, at the least.

I think the scrolling of the command wheel will be a bunch more comfortable with the PS3. The flat screen made it a little awkward to reach across for the up arrow. The spinning part of the Dark Spiral attack should be a little easier too. I had heaps of trouble with that part of the fight the first time in BBS. I'm not sure if that's because I was almost dying from adrenalin, or if it was proper trouble with the joystick.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I'm not sure how much better a ps3 controller will be for commands since you still have to take your hand off the analog stick to move through them.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
I'm pretty sure I'm quite comfortable with scrolling through the menu with PS3 controller. During the battle with Phantom, I set Curaga, Aeroga, and Stopra as shortcuts, so I had to access the spells using the long way around. That was alright for me.

I think at least PS3 controller is better than PSP. :p

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I just thought about how we get Sora in his Christmas Town outfit and I got really excited for KH2FM again. c:

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I'm not sure how much better a ps3 controller will be for commands since you still have to take your hand off the analog stick to move through them.

If they're smart they map scrolling through the commands in BBS to one set of the shoulder buttons. After all, the PSP has only two shoulder buttons, but the PS3 Controller has four. Like with KH 1 and 2, the camera can go to the right analog stick freeing up the shoulder buttons (although that may not even be needed with four of them).

Light

faster than
Awards
If they're smart they map scrolling through the commands in BBS to one set of the shoulder buttons. After all, the PSP has only two shoulder buttons, but the PS3 Controller has four. Like with KH 1 and 2, the camera can go to the right analog stick freeing up the shoulder buttons (although that may not even be needed with four of them).

Duuuude, that's a great idea! I reckon I'd be a little underwhelmed if they didn't do that now.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
It's not unheard of, actually. It mirrors how card cycling in Re:CoM was. You can cycle through your deck using either the left and right directional keys or L1 and R1. I agree that it was very convenient since most, if not all, the time our focus is on movement which is controlled by the left analog stick.

With that in mind, I believe mapping the command cycling to two of the shoulder buttons would be ingenious.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I'm pretty sure I'm quite comfortable with scrolling through the menu with PS3 controller. During the battle with Phantom, I set Curaga, Aeroga, and Stopra as shortcuts, so I had to access the spells using the long way around. That was alright for me.

I think at least PS3 controller is better than PSP. :p
But BBS has no shortcuts so like the psp it's still reaching.

Anything is better than the psp and the "claw" maneuver. xD

I just thought about how we get Sora in his Christmas Town outfit and I got really excited for KH2FM again. c:
Reindeer Goofy~ C=

That would be a great idea to do but at least two of those shoulder buttons will have to be taken up with lock on and shotlock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back